Next Merilyn Sakova/Hitomi Tanaka

i can't believe i am back to this thread. A few reductions already happened since i last commented. Now the current contenders are:
-still (the likes of) vixenvirago and Yonia but you are talking about Merilyn/Hitomi who were not known for a wide hip, then we have
-Laurine. Her hip is not so large and her frame is similar to Merilyn, even though not as tiny as Hitomi.
-Gretta Grand also fits the same frame.
-Mysti C is very inactive but probably still fits the description.
-whipitdev is very young and can probably fit this frame if she grows further.
-ariaa probably also fits the bill but not so sure about her bottom. definitely is growing right now.

I cannot think of an Asian replacement. Katherine from Taiwan is very tall, like an intern version of earlier Lana Kendrick.
All the other Asian chicks have smaller tits and so on. Finding another Hitomi in Asia is close to impossible. Many busty girls have come up from Japan but they all have a larger frame than Hitomi.

was rachel raxxx
was lucie wilde
was maserati but she retired
lots of glamour models, tho. maybe gretta grand?
maserati was too big to be in the same category as Hitomi. She's more in the league of Leanne Crow.

The other girl that was in the same lague than Hitomi and Anya was Sexy Venera. She had proportions as insane as Hitomi, but I never liked her wigs/dyed hair.

For me there have only been only 5 girls in that "hentai" category:
-Hitomi
-Anya Sakova
-Sexy Venera
-Lucy Wilde
-Vixen Virago

The 6th could be
-Poupee mimi

All other gils that have been mentioned here don't even come close for being heavier or not big enough.

Last edited:
Tanya Song before pregnancy
that second pic is phtoshoped dude, how can't you notice?

Anna song face and body is incredible, but her waist and boobs arent in the same league than hitomi.

I don't think there will be another Hitomi sadly. We can only hope for something close