New 48 N Cup Bird that I've been courting...

Indeed I will Mate.
(she sent this pic to me to show me back when she was 18 yrs. old)
Can you imagine having this stacked :emoji_bikini:Blackbird as your 12the grade High School classmate??? :geek::emoji_smiley::oops::LOL::devilish:
BOLLOX! :emoji_stuck_out_tongue::emoji_stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::emoji_stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes::emoji_smiling_imp:
I think I apeak for all the gents on this forum (and some ladies) when I say we are fucking jealous of you, pal! Good luck and have the motorboating of a lifetime!

I think I apeak for all the gents on this forum (and some ladies) when I say we are fucking jealous of you, pal! Good luck and have the motorboating of a lifetime!
Thank you.
But please don't be mate.
The TNT forum has not only inspired me but has given me a great sense of belonging to an entire community that treasure boobs like I do.
For a London British bloke such as me self, its a great pride to know that I'm not alone out here in my fandom level of appreciation for some of the BIGGEST and most robust MEGA STACKED Birds in the world.
Thank you for your rooting for me and for showing me the way (so to speak) in capturing these otherworldly images that I share with my mates!
Shag On My TNT Friends and Stay Randy!
(the attached photo is her work flow and dress code) Imagine being in the workplace with his stacked Philly?

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240404_094107_Yahoo Mail.jpg
    Screenshot_20240404_094107_Yahoo Mail.jpg
    112.1 KB · Views: 352
Last edited:
Thank you.
But please don't be mate.
The TNT forum has not only inspired me but has given me a great sense of belonging to an entire community that treasure boobs like I do.
For a London British bloke such as me self, its a great pride to know that I'm not alone out here in my fandom level of appreciation for some of the BIGGEST and most robust MEGA STACKED Birds in the world.
Thank you for your rooting for me and for showing me the way (so to speak) in capturing these otherworldly images that I share with my mates!
Shag On My TNT Friends and Stay Randy!
(the attached photo is her work flow and dress code) Imagine being in the workplace with his stacked Philly?
This outfit and this body at an office is basically my personal hottest fantasy. She is a dream!

This outfit and this body at an office is basically my personal hottest fantasy. She is a dream!
Thank you Mate, mines too!
(she's a real bubbly happy joyous gem of a woman!)

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240402_154221_Yahoo Mail.jpg
    Screenshot_20240402_154221_Yahoo Mail.jpg
    558.2 KB · Views: 193
  • Screenshot_20240402_154049_Yahoo Mail.jpg
    Screenshot_20240402_154049_Yahoo Mail.jpg
    681.2 KB · Views: 169
  • IMG_20240402_203634.jpg
    IMG_20240402_203634.jpg
    144.3 KB · Views: 193
  • 20240416 Work Flow.jpg
    20240416 Work Flow.jpg