Nataly O. HUGE boobs on this cute and chubby Tiktoker - FFW4U

Briefly chatted to her. She asked me for money with a bullshit excuse (a few hundred) after that I didn't get much attention because I didn't bite. A brief video chat and the quality is as bad as advertised, her phone must be from 2002. Anyways, nothing much to report other than she is probably the least cool latina I've ever talked to and no doubt because she gets hit up by goons non stop online.

Does she have any new socials? None of the previous ones seem active anymore (TikTok and IG)

Briefly chatted to her. She asked me for money with a bullshit excuse (a few hundred) after that I didn't get much attention because I didn't bite. A brief video chat and the quality is as bad as advertised, her phone must be from 2002. Anyways, nothing much to report other than she is probably the least cool latina I've ever talked to and no doubt because she gets hit up by goons non stop online.
shes super chill and very lovely. we chat from time to time. also she asks for less than a few hundred and is very generous.

Ella es súper relajada y muy encantadora. charlamos de vez en cuando. Además pide menos de unos cientos y es muy generosa.
jajaja
big liar, I have her number and she has a terrible attitude, you need 100 dollars every time you want to talk to her to be nice, her attitude definitely sucks

Charlé brevemente con ella. Me pidió dinero con una excusa de mierda (unos cientos) después de eso no me hicieron mucha atención porque no mordí. Un breve video chat y la calidad es tan mala como se anuncia, su teléfono debe ser del 2002. De todos modos, no hay mucho que informar aparte de que probablemente es la latina menos genial con la que he hablado y sin duda porque la golpean. Matones sin parar en línea.
Agree

shes super chill and very lovely. we chat from time to time. also she asks for less than a few hundred and is very generous.
Bro just share with us what you have of her, since you said that you talked with her.