Natalie, aka schnataa. 1 in a million - FFW4U (No Premium Content)

Her new PPVs start to be on level they should have been from the start. But still leaves a lot to be desired

TikTok today...
Thanks for sharing, but crikey, that's 32 seconds of my life I'll never ever get back. 30 seconds of her hands and various groceries in a supermarket and then 2 seconds of her at the end. She really needs to up her game.

Thanks for sharing, but crikey, that's 32 seconds of my life I'll never ever get back. 30 seconds of her hands and various groceries in a supermarket and then 2 seconds of her at the end. She really needs to up her game.
I wanted to write the same text but I was afraid to be banned... :sneaky:

Last edited:
Telling from what content she's released so far, but even more from what she's NOT released, I would assume ( and I must stress this - it's an assumption on my part, not proven fact!) that her ultimate goal could very well be to lure in an excessively well earning Chad, maybe even a Tyrone, to release her from the shackles of an ordinary working life. And she's beautiful enough to make the plan, if it does exist, work out.

Ultimately this means that us regular mortals are never ever gonna see her even halfway topless - that'll be the special reserve for said Chad or Tyrone.

Telling from what content she's released so far, but even more from what she's NOT released, I would assume ( and I must stress this - it's an assumption on my part, not proven fact!) that her ultimate goal could very well be to lure in an excessively well earning Chad, maybe even a Tyrone, to release her from the shackles of an ordinary working life. And she's beautiful enough to make the plan, if it does exist, work out.

Ultimately this means that us regular mortals are never ever gonna see her even halfway topless - that'll be the special reserve for said Chad or Tyrone.
What

She has already found her Chad/Tyrone and therefore recently moved from Germany to the Netherlands. She finances her studies with Onlyfans. Nothing more, nothing less. But yes, we mere mortals will never see her topless because anything more than what she has shown so far is too intimate for her.

She has already found her Chad/Tyrone and therefore recently moved from Germany to the Netherlands. She finances her studies with Onlyfans. Nothing more, nothing less. But yes, we mere mortals will never see her topless because anything more than what she has shown so far is too intimate for her.
Both very interesting info. Thanks :)

I don't often comment on a model & her level of content available but I'll give it a go on this specific model.
I personally don't think she has EVER had any intention of doing any content revealing anything more than we are already given/paying for. I think she's studied the existing level of content from other models well before creating her own & seen that it is possible to make a modest income from not going any further than where she is now - yes I'm looking at you Wendy Fiore/Yungfreckz etc.
I also think looking at some of her Insta posts that she's probably borderline/definitely OCD & that will surely play into not going any further & revealing even the outline of a nipple by mistake - I imagine she microscopically reviews every image she takes before posting it.
I'm quite happy with the content she does post - it's not that often you are allowed to fill the rest in with your own imagination as the majority of creators eventually go that bit further. She's cute & busty & she knows that's enough.
My final thought is there seems to be an assumption that ALL models will ALWAYS show the goods eventually, in much the same way that people assume there will ALWAYS be some HC eventually.

Last edited: