My wife says, "My boobs are getting bigger - Oh no!"

ili3kbewbz2

Reaction score
My wife told me this morning that she has noticed some "changes in her body that she doesn't like", and one of them are that her boobs are getting bigger. To be honest, I haven't noticed, but it made me a bit sad when she said it "makes her feel frumpy". I'm sad, confused, and happy about it at the same time. She just told me this about twenty minutes ago, so I'm still thinking about it and as I was doing my daily check of TinT I thought I would do a mind dump. Just wish I could make her feel better about herself. I'm looking at her boobs all the time and if I don't notice, I doubt others will. Also, and from my point of view only, nothing wrong with that. Still, I can only begin to understand what it must be like for girls with big boobs getting "ogled" all the time.

That's odd so many women pay $$$ to get larger boobs. Larger boobs are so feminine and look better in clothes. I hear women complaining about gaining fat on their stomach as their body changes, but it's strange to hear somebody bemoaning increasing breast size. Does she fear the attention or something? Ok, looks like that's it. Let her know big boobs are a lovely trait, and keep playing with them, and not to worry about men oogling her, men look at sexy things, and that's ok. She should wear clothes that flatter them, and not try to cover with baggy tops, that's what would make her look frumpy.

Last edited:
My wife had the same reaction. IT was more mouring her old body that was going away. I knew mostly it was a result of her as she put it becoming a normal person lol. Anyway with regard to your wife and her frumpy feelin is she gaiing weight overall? that might be part o it too.

All you can do is love them nd tell them you like it and hope for the best.

That's odd so many women pay $$$ to get larger boobs. Larger boobs are so feminine and look better in clothes. I hear women complaining about gaining fat on their stomach as their body changes, but it's strange to hear somebody bemoaning increasing breast size. Does she fear the attention or something? Ok, looks like that's it. Let her know big boobs are a lovely trait, and keep playing with them, and not to worry about men oogling her, men look at sexy things, and that's ok. She should wear clothes that flatter them, and not try to cover with baggy tops, that's what would make her look frumpy.
Well said and I totally agree.

My girlfriend is getting fat again. I’m absolutely loving it, she is up atleast 2 cup sizes

send her my way.

best case she slinks away slobbering, suckled and satiated

worst case she comes running back to you

win win win

:ROFLMAO:

In my experience sometimes women say things like that just to test you...she might want your confirmation of the contrary. You should immediatly tell her you love her boobs and "the more the merrier" and the change makes her look even more beautiful and sexy.

this might be want she wants to hear and it is true.

Last edited:
My wife told me this morning that she has noticed some "changes in her body that she doesn't like", and one of them are that her boobs are getting bigger. To be honest, I haven't noticed, but it made me a bit sad when she said it "makes her feel frumpy". I'm sad, confused, and happy about it at the same time. She just told me this about twenty minutes ago, so I'm still thinking about it and as I was doing my daily check of TinT I thought I would do a mind dump. Just wish I could make her feel better about herself. I'm looking at her boobs all the time and if I don't notice, I doubt others will. Also, and from my point of view only, nothing wrong with that. Still, I can only begin to understand what it must be like for girls with big boobs getting "ogled" all the time.
That was me and my friend, we often pray together that all the titties in the world get bigger. I'm happy it's working

Ex gf used to do this all the time during her periods where she would become bloated and they would swell up. Just compliment and reassure her OP. That's what women are looking for and they want that emotional security.

Plus, it's a benefit to us guys that love bigger boobs anyway.

My wife (whom you can click on my signature photo to see more of) will sometimes say things like this when one of her new-ish bras gets too small and tight/close to breaking, or when she's on her period and her tits swell. Same when she bumps things or knocks things over with them.

I have always just asked if she wanted a shoulder rub/neck massage, or will playfully say things (as others have mentioned) like "awww I'm sowwy beeby", want me to buy you a new bwa??" (this might sound condescending, but we sometimes talk like this as a form of affection). Or, if I'm a bit hornier myself, I'll half-jokingly make other comments like "good thing too, we need those boobs as big as they can get!" (at which point she'll ask if I'm crazy, because they're a 48M), but the idea is to make her laugh and to understand I wouldn't be her if I didn't love huge boobs, and so of course I love hers.

I veeeeeeery recently admitted for the first time to her that when she says things like this, or when she knocks stuff over and moans in complaint, or when her boobs are visibly swollen during her period, or when she completely fills out armed seats because of how thicc she is, that it tickles my sense of arousal quite a bit. I was worried she'd be upset or think it was super weird, but she was extremely accepting of it, and while not entirely surprised, she still said it never crossed her mind those comments might cause that, because she was just thinking more about the struggle lol.

Agreed its just the mundane everyday living and the comments made off the cuff that are the best. One time when wifey was nursing one of the kids she was annoyed said something like I fel like gigantic cow.......I quiped well i love steak......might havebeen one of the dumbest things I ever said lol to this day she still brings that up lol

I veeeeeeery recently admitted for the first time to her that when she says things like this, or when she knocks stuff over and moans in complaint, or when her boobs are visibly swollen during her period, or when she completely fills out armed seats because of how thicc she is, that it tickles my sense of arousal quite a bit. I was worried she'd be upset or think it was super weird, but she was extremely accepting of it, and while not entirely surprised, she still said it never crossed her mind those comments might cause that, because she was just thinking more about the struggle lol.
Seriously recommended doing this. I did about 7 years ago and my wife now incorporates that sort of talk into foreplay and sexy times. Amazing and its a big turn on for her to see the reaction.

Never thought of it before but i think most women would get it as a turn on, and part of them does like talking about tits as long as its not to the exclusion of all else.

An interesting fact is that if a woman gains weight from a certain diet, her boobs will also slightly increase in size. I don’t know other options to explain why a woman’s breasts have increased for no reason.

An interesting fact is that if a woman gains weight from a certain diet, her boobs will also slightly increase in size. I don’t know other options to explain why a woman’s breasts have increased for no reason.
Any chance for a source? I might need to start introducing some of whatever's in this diet into my cooking for me and my GF (and then end up needing to spend even more money on new bras lmao :ROFLMAO:)

Seriously recommended doing this. I did about 7 years ago and my wife now incorporates that sort of talk into foreplay and sexy times. Amazing and its a big turn on for her to see the reaction.
I'm thinking we're just in the early stages of it so far, good to hear you and yours have still kept it going for so many years! So far the only couple of things my GF has said or done during sex since our talk is incorporate a few "spank my fat ass" and "fuck me and suck my big fat tits" comments here and there. I've also taken it as a cue that it's alright to make a few comments about how big her tits or ass are during the act.

We're still not super vocal during sex though, so a lot of it has just come down to her filling me in on aspects of "The Struggle" in daily life and not getting annoyed if I'm into it.

We actually just got back from a dinner date for our 4th anniversary of being engaged (Covid and weddings don't mix well lol), and she got there from work slightly before me. She was one of the only ones in a chair with no arms on it, and my chair plus the rest all had these arms. She told me how she got stuck in the other kind of chair when she sat down and had to struggle to get out of it (her thighs were hurting) and accidentally bumped the person at the table behind her, then she had to ask the (thin, flat-chested) waitress for a chair without arms.

Then, when some bisque came out as an appetizer, she kept leaning in closer to the bowl to get spoonfuls of it, and her boobs kept pushing the plate further away from her. She whined a little bit about it and told me her boobs didn't want her to eat the soup. I told her back that I guess it's their built-in way of trying to maintain their current size lol. She didn't get mad or annoyed, but she didn't find it quite as funny as I did :emoji_grimacing:

I attached a picture of the lobster plate in comparison to her boobs as well for reference. I know I should know this for sure as a mod (albeit a very newly minted one), but I'm pretty sure a pic or two (for the sake of discussion) in this sub-forum is fine as long as it's not topless. I also read over the rules (for the 7th or 8th time this week haha) and didn't see anything about it (Sorry BQ if you see this, and I missed it :emoji_cold_sweat:)

Never thought of it before but i think most women would get it as a turn on, and part of them does like talking about tits as long as its not to the exclusion of all else.
I definitely get what you're saying about this. Boob guys are kinda walking that thin line of appreciating the size of their girl's tits while also avoiding giving the impression that's the only reason you're with them or that they're just a fulfillment of a fetish to you. I never ran into too many issues with this, but when I started dating my GF (while she was a 40H), I think I might have let some comments slip once or twice that made her vocally question if I just liked her for her big tits, but I think she was half-joking since it was so rare.

That said, I was also really careful about avoiding anything to arouse that suspicion, even though her boobs were obviously the first thing I noticed about her since we met on Tinder, and they were a big part of the reason I continued pursuing her in the early stages before we (luckily) discovered we were a really good pair (heh) all around.

Thing is, when you're a guy actively choosing to date a woman with noticeably big or huge breasts, people are doubtless going to be silently acknowledging that you clearly have a certain "inclination", and the girls who own those breasts must have come to terms at some point that they're not going to attract guys who are into small boobs lol. So after a while in a healthy, loving relationship, I'm sure that most woman would appreciate the attention their boobs get if it's on their terms :)

Attachments

• Boobster.jpeg
    Boobster.jpeg
    327.8 KB · Views: 463
My wife's boobs are not huge by any stretch. They're slightly bigger than average. But she's so religious/conservative it can be frustrating sometimes. She got a new dress recently and I was pleasantly surprised that it wasn't a loose, baggy dress. She looked nice, and I told her. She came back with "you don't think it makes my boobs look big?". To be honest, that was a big part of why I liked it. It shaped her boobs nicely, but not in a showy way. It was totally appropriate for work. If she knew what I considered "big" was not even close to what she considers big .... I've been with her for 27 years and with certain things I still have no idea how her mind works. I don't think she's fishing for comments. She's made comments in the past that she thinks her boobs are too big, which had me worried she might consider a reduction.

Thing is, when you're a guy actively choosing to date a woman with noticeably big or huge breasts, people are doubtless going to be silently acknowledging that you clearly have a certain "inclination", and the girls who own those breasts must have come to terms at some point that they're not going to attract guys who are into small boobs lol. So after a while in a healthy, loving relationship, I'm sure that most woman would appreciate the attention their boobs get if it's on their terms :)
There was a guy I used to work with who dated a Hooters waitress. She was gorgeous and had F-cups. People would ask and he would divulge what her boob size was, but he would always say he didn't like boobs and that he was a butt guy. I always figured he was lying, but I wondered if the fact that he wasn't interested in her boobs may have been part of the reason they got together. He was one guy who didn't ogle over her boobs.

There was a guy I used to work with who dated a Hooters waitress. She was gorgeous and had F-cups. People would ask and he would divulge what her boob size was, but he would always say he didn't like boobs and that he was a butt guy. I always figured he was lying, but I wondered if the fact that he wasn't interested in her boobs may have been part of the reason they got together. He was one guy who didn't ogle over her boobs.
He probably liked her boobs but said he was an Ass guy so she wouldn't think he liked her just for her chest

This is a great thread guys, keep the stories coming