My teen and busty ex (at least before)

So guys, my routine is a little difficult at the moment, so I didn't have time to post more stories involving her, but in the meantime enjoy these photos I found at the end of the gallery.
Ps. Yes, That's me in the second photo holding the cannons.
More please

Moro em Florianópolis, qual o endereço dela?
I hope it's a joke, I'm not going to expose anyone here, much less someone who was so close to me, I'm just sharing my victories with her, if that's not enough for you I suggest you go and win your own trophies, friend.

I hope it's a joke, I'm not going to expose anyone here, much less someone who was so close to me, I'm just sharing my victories with her, if that's not enough for you I suggest you go and win your own trophies, friend.

This is very good my friend, I hope you post many achievements here. You do very well.

Hello to everyone who has been following this thread, I hope you are enjoying it. I would like to tell some stories and experiences with my ex but most of them are not very interesting. She was and still is a very reserved woman, she doesn't like doing things in public places like kissing on the mouth or hugging too much, but on this day in question I'm going to tell you I had just moved into an apartment by myself, I was living just a few minutes away from her now. It had been a while since we saw each other, and we had almost no privacy at her house because of my mother-in-law, so we agreed to test my new bed in the apartment. I really wanted to do all kinds of nefarious things to her, and she apparently started to show the same along the way. As I didn't have a car at the time, I had to ask for a driver. She was wearing a black t-shirt and seeing those jugs shaking with the holes in the street, I was about to tear it all out right then and there. But in order not to miss the trip and enjoy something, I placed my left arm across her shoulder in such a way that my hand fit perfectly over her left breast and a little over her right. I thought she was going to complain discreetly or just take my hand away But what she did was much better...
She did absolutely nothing, just gave me a look like "just be careful no one sees" and I continued burying my hand there. Did you take a look at the photos, there are a lot of places and bury one hand, so my hand was holding them outside their bra, groping and squeezing their nipples.I pulled her closer to me so that I could hold them both tighter, She was silent and didn't move and I just felt and squeezed while my dick was almost bursting out of my pants. I don't know if the driver noticed but he didn't say anything either, as soon as we got out of the car I thanked him and went up to the apartment, I wish this day had lasted forever, we fucked like animals.
Ps. A photo of this wonderful day

Attachments

• IMG_20240406_043543.jpg
    IMG_20240406_043543.jpg
    129.4 KB · Views: 1,846
Hello to everyone who has been following this thread, I hope you are enjoying it. I would like to tell some stories and experiences with my ex but most of them are not very interesting. She was and still is a very reserved woman, she doesn't like doing things in public places like kissing on the mouth or hugging too much, but on this day in question I'm going to tell you I had just moved into an apartment by myself, I was living just a few minutes away from her now. It had been a while since we saw each other, and we had almost no privacy at her house because of my mother-in-law, so we agreed to test my new bed in the apartment. I really wanted to do all kinds of nefarious things to her, and she apparently started to show the same along the way. As I didn't have a car at the time, I had to ask for a driver. She was wearing a black t-shirt and seeing those jugs shaking with the holes in the street, I was about to tear it all out right then and there. But in order not to miss the trip and enjoy something, I placed my left arm across her shoulder in such a way that my hand fit perfectly over her left breast and a little over her right. I thought she was going to complain discreetly or just take my hand away But what she did was much better...
She did absolutely nothing, just gave me a look like "just be careful no one sees" and I continued burying my hand there. Did you take a look at the photos, there are a lot of places and bury one hand, so my hand was holding them outside their bra, groping and squeezing their nipples.I pulled her closer to me so that I could hold them both tighter, She was silent and didn't move and I just felt and squeezed while my dick was almost bursting out of my pants. I don't know if the driver noticed but he didn't say anything either, as soon as we got out of the car I thanked him and went up to the apartment, I wish this day had lasted forever, we fucked like animals.

OMG Could you share more photos and this kind of stories? Its fuckin hotttt

Thank you for sharing the amazing story and pictures!

How were you able to take this pic with both hands on her jugs? Or your mother in law took it?