My name is Khloe Starz, new model, hello all, hope you like my content

KhloeStar

Model
Reaction score
I have been lurking here for some time, finally decided to post.

I have Onlyfans, insta, all the good stuff. What I can promise, is I am active over there, have good content, always reply, and have very decent prices.

I am very naughty, and love the attention, hope we get to know each other more! If you're into big tits and ass, I am your girl!

Let me know what you think, and let's get to know each other!

Kisses:X

Attachments

• tease.jpeg
    tease.jpeg
    81.8 KB · Views: 423
  • tease2.jpeg
    tease2.jpeg
    123.5 KB · Views: 455
  • tease3.jpeg
    tease3.jpeg
    136.3 KB · Views: 462
  • tease4.jpeg
    tease4.jpeg
    131.6 KB · Views: 450
  • tease5.jpeg
    tease5.jpeg
    125.7 KB · Views: 421

I have Onlyfans, insta, all the good stuff. What I can promise, is I am active over there, have good content, always reply, and have very decent prices.

I am very naughty, and love the attention, hope we get to know each other more! If you're into big tits and ass, I am your girl!

Please be a real account:oops:

Wellcome!

Welcome to the Forum. We hope you enjoy your stay. And, we are so glad to see that you contributed photos of yourself to our little corner of the Internet. I'm sure, many of us hope to see more. :)

Please, if you can post a pic holding a sign that says my Username or something like that, I can change your status to Model.
https://titsintops.com/phpBB2/index...an-sign-in-this-forum-and-become-verified.39/

This is to ensure the authenticity of the thread. It ensures nobody else will try to impersonate you. :)

Thank you,
Ptar :cool:
Wellcome!
i would lke to nominate you as the first Michelangelo of Ai artists!

Wow, welcome.... hope to see you regularly here

i would lke to nominate you as the first Michelangelo of Ai artists!
as real as it gets, I do lives on my onlyfans, have tiktok, insta, the whole lot:)

Wow, welcome.... hope to see you regularly here
thank you so much!

Wellcome!
thank you:)

Where are you from? Russia?
Romania:) so close!

Please be a real account:oops:
100% real!

T H I C C! Damn, you are such a babe :love: curves for days, your body is phenomenal.

I have to welcome you here so much! Great to see you!

Morning, just got verified thank you:X
That first pic let me speachless for some time. A-ma-zing!
Your socials have your name? I guess you could share them here.

Is great that you have been verified!

Big ups.

Love these photos, the third one especially. You're definitely a natural beauty, love the hair, makeup, nails and ink!