My GF has 44K tits ... and I think titty-fucking is mega overrated [Discussion]

AreolaGrande

Staff member
Lifetime VIP
Reaction score
Kinda been thinking about this a bit after someone asked me how often I titfuck my girlfriend since she has such huge boobs. Here's my thread on her for reference, and she's also in my profile pic.

So funny enough, despite how conducive her breast size is to titfucking, I don't bother to do it to her that much, and I think it's kinda overrated after the initial novelty of the whole idea wears off.

I used to titfuck my high school girlfriend quite often (she was my first boobs seen/touched, and we lost our virginity to each other), but that was when she was on her period or had effed up and missed a day of birth control and we forgot condoms.

She wore a 36C, which was very big for our age (and the fact I grew up in an excessively healthy/fit town), and she had the biggest tits on a non-BBW in her grade (one grade below me, but a month older than me b/c she had to repeat a year due to the shittiness of the private school she transferred from).

I have titty-fucked my current, MUCH larger woman a handful of times, but it presents a number of issues that tend to make it generally not worth the hassle for either of us, even in our mid/late 20s.

It simply doesn’t work well/really at all for her to be on her back with me straddling her chest - because she has a broad, thick rib cage, and I’m not as scrawny or sure on my knees as I was in high school.

We’ve done it with me sitting on the edge of the bed and her on her knees using them in front of me, but it doesn’t end up being great because I can’t really thrust without throwing off her rhythm (and I really like/need to thrust lol).

But the bigger issue: Massive tits are ... well ... massive. They're heavy as hell for a girl to pick up and put down even once or twice, and she understandably runs out of the stamina necessary to do this for an extended period of time. My girlfriend's boobs are of the very dense and heavy variety (which enhances their jiggle and “fluid dynamics” in other positions, luckily) but she's also brimming with estrogen, has relatively small arm muscles, and has a hard time picking 15 pounds of inert flesh up and basically throwing it around repetitively.

We’ve starting lifting at the gym together, but she isn’t very strong in the arms yet. I mostly compel her to work on shoulders, back, core, butt and thighs so her boobs don't fuck up her back and lead to a reduction being necessary someday if she's gonna healthy and mobile lol.

Thing is, I’m fine with not titty-fucking that often, if ever, these days. It was fun when it was novel and when it was an alternative workaround to accomplish any kind of having sex or getting off (back in the day), but pussy is just miles and miles better than cleavage for slipping a dick into.

You can still feel up her tits like mad in missionary, and go all out making the boobies slide all over the bed in doggy ... all while your partner is also getting off and your hands are free to touch her goods while your hips do all the downstairs work.

At this point, I believe the idea of titty-fucking is more fantastic than the act itself. It's something you fantasize about if your girlfriend or wife doesn't have tits that can accommodate the act effectively, and it's sexy to see a chick with large breasts and think about your junk shoved between her milkers, if you're attracted to her.

The reality is that it's not practical. My girlfriend frequently asks me hold them up so she can experience brief mammary weightlessness. She even needs to ask me to pick up and move her boob out of the way during sex so she can reach past them to her clit more easily.

This is the only titfucking vid I really enjoy or go back to regularly, and I think the tittydrop and "reveal" is the best part. The actual cock-between-breasts portion isn't as good as just seeing them in their full glory: https://www.xvideos.com/video24707089/titfucking_wife (screenshot atached).

Maybe this isn't an unpopular opinion, but I just wanted to broadcast my own stupid thoughts on titfucking, and its merits or lack thereof. Feel free to completely disagree and/or shut me down completely. I'm game for opposing viewpoints.

Attachments

• huge.jpg
    huge.jpg
    21.6 KB · Views: 1,070
Rule No.1, I would say is: whatever you and your ladylove are happy and comfortable with.
Yeah, exactly. And that's how we operate. She's happy to offer if I ask every once in a while but it just ends up being meh. I just kinda wanted to maybe start a discussion about it and see what others thought too.

TBH and this is kinda "mean", but it's a kink so ... whatever. But when we're hanging out with another couple (this actually just happened today), and the girl is so flat-chested that the guy wouldn't even be ABLE to tit-fuck her, I kinda like the feeling of knowing that my girl can do something for me (tit-fucking) that she's probably in the top highest percentiles of quote-unquote "most desirable subjects to do this too", and that girl can't do it for her man. I know the guy probably gives zero shits, or he likely wouldn't be dating that girl, but I like fantasizing that the girl wishes she could provide that/laments that she can't, if her guy ever asked.

very nice ! let us see some more please

The thing about tittyfucking is that the logistics of it depends on many factors - breast *size* is only one of them. The firmness/softness of her tits, their weight, her arm strength, your arm strength, her torso width, your respective heights and weights, etc all play a big part as well. My wife has 38G's and I love tittyfucking her, but most of the "classic" tittyfucking positions aren't that enjoyable for either of us.

Her lying on the bed and me straddling her chest doesn't work because her tits are very soft and jiggly, so they tend to flatten out when she lies on her back and it's hard to maintain a good titty-sheath without my dick slipping out. She also has a wide chest/ribcage so I can't fully plant my knees on the bed and keep my body weight from pressing down on her uncomfortably.

Me lying on the bed and her leaning her tits over my dick doesn't work well because her arms get tired propping herself (and her tits) up in that position after a little while.

Her kneeling and me standing in front of her doesn't work well because I'm a lot taller than she is, so I have to squat down awkwardly just to line up my dick with her cleavage and it's difficult for me to get a good thrust rhythm going.

The one titty-fucking position that really works well for us is this: me sitting on our couch with my legs spread while she kneels on the floor, and she squeezes her tits together between her arms while I thrust up into her cleavage. It's comfortable and low-intensity for her, it presses her tits together into a nice, firm flesh tunnel, it uses gravity to both our advantage, and it gives me good thrusting leverage. I cum like a firehose when we do it like this.

Tittyfucking is like any other sex act, in that the most enjoyable positions for you and your partner will depend a lot on your respective body types and other physical factors.

Last edited:
When I first met my girl, we would tit fuck all the time.

I still enjoy it, but I am so out of shape that I hurt for days after doing it.

Last time I did it, I filmed it for almost 20 minutes.

I was in pain in my stomach for an entire week.

Doesn’t mean that tit fucking is off the table, but its to the point where I have to ask if being in pain for a week is worth 20 minutes of titty fucking.

When I first met my girl, we would tit fuck all the time.

I still enjoy it, but I am so out of shape that I hurt for days after doing it.

Last time I did it, I filmed it for almost 20 minutes.

I was in pain in my stomach for an entire week.

Doesn’t mean that tit fucking is off the table, but its to the point where I have to ask if being in pain for a week is worth 20 minutes of titty fucking.
wait....how does being out of shape make tittyfucking hurt?

Nope.

I know my wife (natural 40H) gets little out of it other than seeing me have a good time. Much like cumming on her face or tits, it's more the IDEA of it than the actual doing it that's more exciting. It's fun to do every now & then (willing to bet it's what most men think of with her), but her mouth or pussy just FEEL better.

I know my wife (natural 40H) gets little out of it other than seeing me have a good time. Much like cumming on her face or tits, it's more the IDEA of it than the actual doing it that's more exciting. It's fun to do every now & then (willing to bet it's what most men think of with her), but her mouth or pussy just FEEL better.
I agree with you here. I would add in addition to the idea of doing it, knowing she really has the ability to do it is great. Mostly im content to see them wobbling around,playing with them etc.