My first story: be nice and hope you enjoy. “Firehouse Hayley”

You do a good job describing huge tits! Which is the most important part.

Personally I don't find it sexy when characters spend so much time opining about "those dang woke kids these days". Makes me feel like I'm reading Jeff Foxworthy's smut, which isn't really a turn-on. But maybe that's just me idk..

You do a good job describing huge tits! Which is the most important part.

Personally I don't find it sexy when characters spend so much time opining about "those dang woke kids these days". Makes me feel like I'm reading Jeff Foxworthy's smut, which isn't really a turn-on. But maybe that's just me idk..
I work all day with old, Fox News obsessed dudes. Culture wars wasn’t the intention, just trying to describe a type of person. If it’s distracting I can remove.

Last edited:
That's... a bit underwhelming.

Note to author:
- if there is constructive criticism about your work... style, grammar, spelling, formatting, composition... consider it carefully and see if it is something you could improve.
- if there are comments about tastes and preferences... ignore them. It is impossible to cater to all tastes, and what one person likes, another will hate.

That said: sorry you felt the need to remove the story.

That's... a bit underwhelming.

Note to author:
- if there is constructive criticism about your work... style, grammar, spelling, formatting, composition... consider it carefully and see if it is something you could improve.
- if there are comments about tastes and preferences... ignore them. It is impossible to cater to all tastes, and what one person likes, another will hate.

That said: sorry you felt the need to remove the story.
Sorry - honestly I couldn’t figure out how to delete post as I wanted to repost with some edits and all in one post. I have reposted in this thread if you care to see :)

Have you reposted the story anywhere? I'd like to reread it sometime