Mrs Olsen

Torpius

Boob Connoisseur
Reaction score
This...

Growing up my mother often has an older lady visit us periodically. She had babysay my mother early in my mother's life and they became lifelong friends. Her name was Mrs Olsen. She was in her 60's, grey hair always up in some type of bun, glasses, and a woman of plain looks. She had been a nun for a number of years but then left the church (that's another interesting story), so she was never married and never had children.

So I sort of grew up with Mrs Olsen and she was like an aunt to me. I clearly recall even as a youngster her sweet attitude and how she would always greet me with big hugs. But as I got into my teen years, those big hugs became a problem. You see, Mrs Olsen was a very curvy and well-developed woman. Despite her butterface looks, she boasted a set of enormous breasts, a rather narrow waist, and a very round bottom. She was barely 5 feet tall.

I'm not sure exactly where my obsession for curvy well endowed older ladies came from but there's no doubt Mrs Olsen had something to do with it. As I passed into puberty, it got rather embarrassing when she'd hug me. In my younger years her huge breasts would practically suffocate me, and then as I began to grow taller, well, I began to show my interest...

Later in high school it got even more embarrassing as any hug produced an immediate erection and the fact that i myself was very well endowed made Mrs Olsen's hugs quite arousing and their effect quite noticeable. interestingly, I noticed the hugs often lasted longer when my mother was not there. She'd hold me tight and I'd feel those enormous juggs press me and my cock would get like iron. One day things got particularly embarrassing as an overwhelming orgasm caused me to blow cum in my pants. I noticed after that the hugs began to turn into grinding sessions!

And so the hugs from Mrs olsen basically turned into griding sessions. If we were alone Mrs Olsen would encourage me "Come on hun, you can make a big mess". One day as we were hugging she ran her hand down to my erection and began rubbing it through my pants. There was no one home and she said "why don't we sit down for a while, your mother won't be home for another hour". So we did, we hugged and she rubbed my erection and then she put her hand on my free hand and moved it up to her huge breasts and made me rub her huge breasts. Soon she said, "do you see hun, I have 2 nice erections of my own because of you". She was talking about her erect nipples, the size of thumb caps, that proturded through her bra both long and thick.

This...

Growing up my mother often has an older lady visit us periodically. She had babysay my mother early in my mother's life and they became lifelong friends. Her name was Mrs Olsen. She was in her 60's, grey hair always up in some type of bun, glasses, and a woman of plain looks. She had been a nun for a number of years but then left the church (that's another interesting story), so she was never married and never had children.

So I sort of grew up with Mrs Olsen and she was like an aunt to me. I clearly recall even as a youngster her sweet attitude and how she would always greet me with big hugs. But as I got into my teen years, those big hugs became a problem. You see, Mrs Olsen was a very curvy and well-developed woman. Despite her butterface looks, she boasted a set of enormous breasts, a rather narrow waist, and a very round bottom. She was barely 5 feet tall.

I'm not sure exactly where my obsession for curvy well endowed older ladies came from but there's no doubt Mrs Olsen had something to do with it. As I passed into puberty, it got rather embarrassing when she'd hug me. In my younger years her huge breasts would practically suffocate me, and then as I began to grow taller, well, I began to show my interest...

Later in high school it got even more embarrassing as any hug produced an immediate erection and the fact that i myself was very well endowed made Mrs Olsen's hugs quite arousing and their effect quite noticeable. interestingly, I noticed the hugs often lasted longer when my mother was not there. She'd hold me tight and I'd feel those enormous juggs press me and my cock would get like iron. One day things got particularly embarrassing as an overwhelming orgasm caused me to blow cum in my pants. I noticed after that the hugs began to turn into grinding sessions!

And so the hugs from Mrs olsen basically turned into griding sessions. If we were alone Mrs Olsen would encourage me "Come on hun, you can make a big mess". One day as we were hugging she ran her hand down to my erection and began rubbing it through my pants. There was no one home and she said "why don't we sit down for a while, your mother won't be home for another hour". So we did, we hugged and she rubbed my erection and then she put her hand on my free hand and moved it up to her huge breasts and made me rub her huge breasts. Soon she said, "do you see hun, I have 2 nice erections of my own because of you". She was talking about her erect nipples, the size of thumb caps, that proturded through her bra both long and thick.
I remember the original author of this post had uploaded this photo of her.

Attachments

• 026_1000.jpg
    026_1000.jpg
    56.5 KB · Views: 1,240
Is it true story? Is Ms. Olsen the person in the picture uploaded by thickhourglass1?

I liked how the relationship gradually developed when you said the hugs lasted longer when your mother wasn't around.

Hope you post more stories and continuations.

man i was tryna find that thread again thanks for reposting