Most memorable Scoreland natural who had a brief career

I have a few:

Lissa Hope for sure. She only did one 3 shoots with Score and they were all phenomenal.

Tiggle Bitties. I liked her own stuff better, but she had an amazing body.

Jenni Noble. Great tits.

I love the pale skin, slightly chunky models.
Never see Lissa Hope stuff about to download so I don't think I have any. Any places I can look...? Help

Danni was one of a kind:
1) Her tits defied gravity.
2) She must have been pretty smart. Got on the front-end of the digital picture game. Smart businesswoman, I'm sure she's a millionaire.
I didn't give her enough credit. Found this blurb. Wow:

Mar 23, 2024 — As of 2024, American nude model and former stripper, Dannie Ashe's Net Worth is estimated to be $30 Million.

I have to go with Sharday. One hit wonder but she really got to me with her slim frame and full and heavy boobs. Even if she was completely new to modelling you could really tell she knew her powers and enjoyed showing off her huge boobs.

I wonder what happened to her?
Me too! This is some of her early work.

Attachments

• 9d2a.jpg
    9d2a.jpg
    17.1 KB · Views: 46
  • 0377.jpg
    0377.jpg
    18.6 KB · Views: 50
  • a01e.jpg
    a01e.jpg
    19.1 KB · Views: 54
  • arms up.jpg
    arms up.jpg
    19.7 KB · Views: 53
  • c613.jpg
    c613.jpg
    21.2 KB · Views: 46
  • on display tongue out.jpg
    on display tongue out.jpg
    19 KB · Views: 35
  • shelf.jpg
    shelf.jpg
    20 KB · Views: 45
  • self lick left.jpg
    self lick left.jpg
    17.8 KB · Views: 39
  • wingspan.jpg
    wingspan.jpg
    16.5 KB · Views: 41
  • squeeze hard.jpg
    squeeze hard.jpg
    18.1 KB · Views: 47
For me, Allie Pearson and Desirae...I'm a sucker for brunettes with light eyes! They both also had that innocent look to them which made the fact that they did nude modeling so much hotter!

For me its Vanessa Butt. She was in the first Natural Wonders of the World Volume 1 and I believe she did the Scoreland Boobcruise which I've never been able to find. I only have one vid of her and shes a goddess IMHO.
I'm with you

Attachments

• Vanessa_Score.AVI
    4.1 MB · Views: 42
  • 1714234951132.png
    1714234951132.png
    1 MB · Views: 41
I have a few:

Lissa Hope for sure. She only did one 3 shoots with Score and they were all phenomenal.

Tiggle Bitties. I liked her own stuff better, but she had an amazing body.

Jenni Noble. Great tits.

I love the pale skin, slightly chunky models.
You’d love my ex wife then lol

Famous for air brushing pics, gaslighting statistics, most models appeared much more attractive than they really were. Example ,Show me 1 pic of Alaura Grey after score that's hot. Most score models were 200+ and air brushed

Famous for air brushing pics, gaslighting statistics, most models appeared much more attractive than they really were. Example ,Show me 1 pic of Alaura Grey after score that's hot. Most score models were 200+ and air brushed
I feel like Score makes models look worse with their weird wardrobe choices and clown makeup. I consistetnly find that their models look better when they do shoots somewhere else unless they haven't aged well (which I think applies to your example).

As for models who had a brief career, there are just too many to remember. It seems like all of my favorite girls there don't last

I feel like Score makes models look worse with their weird wardrobe choices and clown makeup. I consistetnly find that their models look better when they do shoots somewhere else unless they haven't aged well (which I think applies to your example).

As for models who had a brief career, there are just too many to remember. It seems like all of my favorite girls there don't last
I am curious as to whom you felt looks better after SCOREGROUP ???

Darlene Lupone, Roberta Smallwood

Edit: wait, i can't remember if they modeled for Score..