Models with short careers that you regularly 'go back to'?

Fappy Spillmore

TiTs Posting Baron
Reaction score
Despite having such a short career and with a limited amount of material, I still never get bored of 'Chaz' from Scoreland and Busty Brits. That cute face, cheeky smile and big bust never fail to get me going.

Does anyone else have an old favourite, with limited material, that they never get bored of?

Attachments

• Chaz_set1_01.jpg
    Chaz_set1_01.jpg
    183.7 KB · Views: 1,998
  • Chaz_XLGirls_04_Chaz03.jpg
    Chaz_XLGirls_04_Chaz03.jpg
    243.1 KB · Views: 1,901
  • Chaz_XLGirls_08_Chaz30.jpg
    Chaz_XLGirls_08_Chaz30.jpg
    280 KB · Views: 1,995
Last edited:
I keep going back to Devon Daniels. I like much bigger breasts now, but those things still do it for me.

7ee4a7825445023.jpg

I'd have to put Ana/Ginger on the list too. I want to say she's done with modeling, but I don't know for sure. I haven't seen anything new from her in quite some time. She did a little bit with Divinebreasts and Siliconefree, but it didn't last long and wasn't all that much. Still, and all-time favorite.

d8bb33825445033.jpg

Kymera Jones. She only did amateur stuff, but it didn't last long at all. She never gets old.

1a19f4825454803.jpg

1. Cheron

Not quite my body type tbh (eg her calves are too chicken leg thin FOR ME) but the B2B is/was insane. Her boobs are comfortably among the best I've seen aesthetically, and I rate them above Milena Velba's both in terms of aesthetics and OBVIOUSLY size which is no mean feat. The fact that her "career" was so short and there are few photos of her face raises her stock to number one for me

2. Merilyn Sakova

Technically, she's still modelling I hear, but as some abomination of cosmetic butchery. However, I'm only referring to her before her first retirement when she had among the best big breasts in the business. Hall of fame nominees before any conversation about them can begin.

Unfortunately, she committed the cardinal sin of cutting herself up after succumbing to mainstream propaganda in the erroneous belief that she didn't look incredible - so I can never put her in the number one position. There's a whole number of other positions I would have put her in back in the day tho.

3. Yulia Nova

If you're into stick thin girls she's a great example of what passes for attention arrestingly busty in that niche. For a skinny chick to get me aroused, she'd have to rival this. Although even at the time that I saw her tho, I was beginning to err more towards conspicuously outsized boobs. So she's in at 3 by default, because she's the smallest of the three and as far as I'm concerned size matters before you can worry about aesthetics.

Attachments

• yulia nova slounging slopes.jpg
    yulia nova slounging slopes.jpg
    14.2 KB · Views: 2,651
  • merilyn sakova's former POV.jpg
    merilyn sakova's former POV.jpg
    41.8 KB · Views: 2,766
  • Cheron runs away with it.jpg
    Cheron runs away with it.jpg
    32.3 KB · Views: 2,457
Last edited:
WatermeloncholyHunter said:
2. Merilyn Sakova

I'm not sure Merilyn would qualify here. She went on to have a pretty long modeling career, one that lasted for about 10 years, and thats including her original bust days. She did many shoots with different companies and has a ton of material out there. Would hardly call her career "short".

Another great thread! Glad to see that there are more guys where we think alike!

Let me quick say:

1. Devon Daniels. Maybe my all time #1. Had it all. Nice girl next door look, natural puss with wisps, no tats, etc. Breasts were an honest 36DDD which was something for a 90 lb girl.

2. Chaz. Supremely underrated. I have the video of her and a few other girls in Key Largo Florida and Chaz is BY FAR the bustiest of the group--including Chloe Vevrier. She was built with curves galore and a sweet smile and cute British accent. I think she had Indian heritage also like Kerry Marie.

3. Sammie Black. Wow! Maybe my all time favorite areolas. They were big and cocoa colored and just faded into her breasts. Also the total girl next door.

Attachments

• 226223_06big.jpg
    226223_06big.jpg
    271.7 KB · Views: 1,017
Sharday.

She was from the era where girls tended to be more on the slim side. Today we're all fine with girls that are much wider. It's crazy how many there were that were stars back then, now we get one every 5 years or so.

Variety is fine but the standards are been worn down and it's just not generally as glamorous. Plus the women get too much exposure for what they get paid. The internet is a double edged sword.

Anyway, enjoy.

Attachments

• Sharday - Black Dress - 31.jpg
    Sharday - Black Dress - 31.jpg
    267.2 KB · Views: 1,046
  • Sharday - Corset - 34.jpg
    Sharday - Corset - 34.jpg
    213.2 KB · Views: 1,036
  • Sharday - Poolside - 21.jpg
    Sharday - Poolside - 21.jpg
    268.7 KB · Views: 1,041
Cheron for sure.

Would've loved to have seen Alicia Linda do more. I guess she got cold feet or something.

Olivia Jackson! Huge tits AND ass on the same chick, that's a rarity.. she did a couple of videos for scoreland in 2015 only to never be seen again... oh, if only she returned..

Attachments

• 226308_02big.jpeg
    226308_02big.jpeg
    258.7 KB · Views: 399
  • 226308_16big.jpeg
    226308_16big.jpeg
    172.9 KB · Views: 425
Last edited by a moderator:
Are you talking photo models only?

WatermeloncholyHunter said:
Thanks.
I guess I "discovered" her late! I was uneasy including her anyway because I feel the BR move is treason. I'll amend that post, but that photo is nuts. Cheron tmain choice, Julia as alt choice.

She had her reduction because lumps were found in her breasts. I should hope that qualifies as a good reason in your book.