Mireia aka Mireia.Rodriguez44, slim and busty blonde

Blast from the past: A bit younger and a lot smaller. One thing that fascinates me about her is that, even then, she could in no way be called small or flat. She was quite endowed, but she wanted more
They dont look 100% real.
If they exist, they are real ;)

Attachments

• mireia.rodriguez44's instagram 2024-4-8-3.4.0 story.mp4
    1 MB
  • mireia.rodriguez44's instagram 2024-4-8-3.4.592 story.mp4
    2.2 MB
Blast from the past: A bit younger and a lot smaller. One thing that fascinates me about her is that, even then, she could in no way be called small or flat. She was quite endowed, but she wanted more

If they exist, they are real ;)
Some girls always want more

I don't understand what happened to Mireia. At the end of the video, something surprised her. I heard another outside voice, what did it say?
It's not someone in the room with her, sounds like from a TV or something. My Spanish is mediocre but I think it says Tu mandas ... musica so "you send music"

It's not someone in the room with her, sounds like from a TV or something. My Spanish is mediocre but I think it says Tu mandas ... musica so "you send music"
Its a Spotify ad

The add says "you rule your music".
In this case, from context, "mandas" is command, not send.
The verb "mandar" can be both.
Also, something happend with the bathtub. "Fallo técnica con el chorrito" means, "something go wrong with the water".

The add says "you rule your music".
In this case, from context, "mandas" is command, not send.
The verb "mandar" can be both.
Also, something happend with the bathtub. "Fallo técnica con el chorrito" means, "something go wrong with the water".
Thanks for the Spanish lesson! I'm using Duolingo to learn which obviously doesn't teach a massive amount.