Miosotis Appreciation Thread

My dear brothers :unsure:, I don't mean to make anyone uncomfortable but I'm trying to get something off my chest about Mio :rolleyes: :

It's frustrating to me, the fact that she will NEVER do BOY/GIRL scenes AGAIN.
Frustrating to see the SAME PHOTOS we saw 8,9, 10 YEARS ago over and over again.
Living with the nostalgia of the greatness that she had and that now she simply lives off of admirers who pay her just for the fact of breathing.
Frustrating to remember scenes that will not return.

In MAJA's case... how is it possible that MAJA'S HUSBAND had KRISTINA AND MIOSOTIS in front of him on a SET and DIDN'T FUCK THEM?
Real waste of money, that man put big tit lovers to shame.

If there weren't guys who give girls like MIOSOTIS money and gifts for doing anything, maybe those days of HARCORE CONTENT that 90% of men love would come back... well... she will never come back.

I love you so much brothers. :cool:(y)
They would have said no anyways, companies dont pay like they did in past. Better see this way than nothing at all. I dont care much of Majas content but actually they worked with both girls. And Mio is pushing in her 40s and Kristina is soon almost there. People get old you know?

My dear brothers :unsure:, I don't mean to make anyone uncomfortable but I'm trying to get something off my chest about Mio :rolleyes: :

It's frustrating to me, the fact that she will NEVER do BOY/GIRL scenes AGAIN.
Frustrating to see the SAME PHOTOS we saw 8,9, 10 YEARS ago over and over again.
Living with the nostalgia of the greatness that she had and that now she simply lives off of admirers who pay her just for the fact of breathing.
Frustrating to remember scenes that will not return.

In MAJA's case... how is it possible that MAJA'S HUSBAND had KRISTINA AND MIOSOTIS in front of him on a SET and DIDN'T FUCK THEM?
Real waste of money, that man put big tit lovers to shame.

If there weren't guys who give girls like MIOSOTIS money and gifts for doing anything, maybe those days of HARCORE CONTENT that 90% of men love would come back... well... she will never come back.

I love you so much brothers. :cool:(y)

Stop the negativity brother. Since it's all free, if you like do what the hell please, stare, dowload, jerk off. If you don't like, move on, no reason to spread your bitterness on about 3 or 4 legitimate posts. get a life and stop whining!

Only best share for this woman. Miosotis is not forgotten.

Attachments

• 845894852.jpg
    845894852.jpg
    160 KB · Views: 439
  • 1644108780.jpg
    1644108780.jpg
    58.9 KB · Views: 389
  • 821227524.jpg
    821227524.jpg
    191.2 KB · Views: 388
  • 77905256.jpg
    77905256.jpg
    152.2 KB · Views: 381
She approached me via whatsapp (did once video session with her), She told me needs money quickly for he operation (to repair bone on the knee) I said its to much 500$ for few minutes session (with her boobs you can not last long) , offered her 100$ she did not want

I wish her all the best and that she will get well soon
Could you give me her contact?