Mimi Pouepee aka i_am_ami_tamba Ebony with huge natural tits

Does anyone know if she is still on snapchat? or how to contact her? Just discovered her XD

I have done boob plays with 80% of the models I worked with. Which are on my OF for PPV. A few b/g which were all.planned in advanced.

I can't speak for everyone and I could.not kiss and tell. There are times when you have good chemistry with the model. And there are times when there is no chemistry at all.
Who are the top 5 girls tits you played with?

Who are the top 5 girls tits you played with?
Pick your favorite t on my page. I will give you the list of the ones you can watch on my OF (ppv). No particular order.. Sha rizel, demmy Blaze, Lana Kendrick, Katie Savannah, busty kait, Goddess Arianna, hanna orio, kym Graham, Lana kendrick

The definition of tits on a stick. How did the content dry up? She's still living in poverty
She’s doing okay according to Ivorian standards. Unlike we Nigerians/Ghanaians that love/worship money too much, an average Ivorian person is humble and content with the little things of life.

I bet she feels more contented selling beers on the street than getting “easy” money by selling her “content”, you could tell from all her leaked “content” that she’s was very uninterested and rigid.

If she was Nigerian, you bet she will be trying to make a fortune off that beautiful body. Lol

Can someone verify where she lives? I mean where in the Ivory Coast? Thinking about to travel anyway:)