Milena Velba Appreciation Thread (NO Full Photo Sets + NO media with Nadine J in them)

Chaps, please don't reply to a made up post from 8 years ago. It's a dead topic and no one wants it bringing back. Thanks, Eric69

I love all of her facial expressions and that smile!

In call5 - she raises her eyebrow as she extracts her nipple out of her blouse, smiling as if to say "Ahhh, yes... there we go now - isn't that so much better?"

And I included the last two just because she is so flipping sexy as she bends over, staring at and playing with her hanging breasts as they sway back and forth. In a word, she is glorious and should be celebrated! That's one of the things I love about this forum - it's a celebration of Milena!

I love her fat face as she bends over and turns her head in Yoga & More,

Attachments

• yam2.png
    yam2.png
    185 KB · Views: 301
  • YAM.png
    YAM.png
    169.7 KB · Views: 299
  • y a m.png
    y a m.png
    1 MB · Views: 310
Milena's Marvelous Models - Pia

Stats:
Pics: 84 (1 Set, she’s in about 35 of them)
Bust: Probable C Cups
Height: 5’5” (Milena wears heels while she’s in socks)
Nat: Unknown

Bio
With only two sets to her name, Pia is a flash in the pan, similar to many one off models Daktari has worked with. If anyone has seen her on any other site, please let me know. I’d love to see more of her.

She has one other Dak set, Smoking Cutie, likely shot in the same year. In it, we get some seriously rare material for Daktari - piercings and full nudity.

Set - Private Tutor, Sep 2006
You’d be forgiven for thinking this is a Milena Velba solo set, she spends most of it alone. She’s in a smoking hot “tutor” outfit - all black, tight tied back hair, and the hottest librarian glasses on earth. But let’s skip ahead to Pia’s intro, at 50. We open up on Pia and Milena in the library, Milena doing her best to tutor her student, who’s wandering attention has now turned to cigarettes.

Astounded at her pupil’s disrespect to her and her tutelage, Milena decides to teach this whelp a lesson. Giving Pia a well placed squeeze, she quickly pops out her student’s substantial orbs, which clearly don’t measure up to her tutors. She seats Pia down, and starts her examination. A few more squeezes, and she loosely ties her necktie around Pia’s throat. “I know a better use for that mouth” Milena says as she guides Pia’s mouth to her hefted nipple. After a thorough tongue usage, Milena moves to her next lesson.

“You know, a good girl wouldn’t have such naughty pierced nipples. So many lessons to learn, and so little time” drawled Milena as she chained Pia’s nipples, drawing them up. A sharp tug elicits a cry from Pia. “I’ve learned my lesson!” she pleads. Milena smirks “You’ve learned A LESSON. Time for another!”

Pia’s nipples now unchained found a new source of pain as Milena bit down on her right breast. After a couple of vacuuming sucks Milena swaps their positions, heaving her hefty H Cups over her pupil - “You’ve experienced me sucking you - now show me what you’ve learned. This will determine how long these lessons will continue.” Pia closed her eyes, and sucked with all her vigor. She ignored Milena’s painful squeezing of her pierced nipple, as well as the reaching grope enveloping her as well. Her heart raced, racing until - “Good” Milena spoke. “I guess not all my work has gone to waste here.” Swapping places with Pia, Milena pulled down Pia again wordlessly to her breast where she began to suck automatically, as Milena reciprocated on her from below.

After a long series of endurance trying tit sucking lessons, Milena broke off with a POP and a satisfied looking smirk on her face. Finally Pia though, an end to this! As Milena walked to her chair. “Now…advanced lessons in breast worship. Come here. Now.” Pia’s hopes shrank as she slowly approached. Pia lost track of time. Squeezing, being squeezed, sucking, being sucked, getting struck with a crop, losing her top. Minutes turned to hours, hours turned into an endless session.

At long last, Milena kissed her pupil. “Well done little one. You’ve clearly learned a lot. Now clean up. We have a long day ahead of us tomorrow.”

Thoughts - On par with other Milena-as-a-domme sets like Discipline, this is Milena’s show and Pia is her puppet. This is also a older Dak set, which often has elements missing from his later material - serious kinkiness. It’s also quite a long set, and feels like a Solo Milena set attached to a Pia set by virtue of convenient scheduling or something (but given it’s complexity, that can’t be the case).

As with many of the other models I’ve seen with Milena, my only desire was to have seen more of them together - but given Pia only doing the limited amount of work, that clearly was impossible.

Outfits
Milena - Wearing a sheer black shirt, a nice black bra (which disappears after the solo Milena part), black skirt, hosiery, and heels, with a tie and glasses to complete the ensemble.

Pia - In a schoolgirl outfit of Pink Shirt and Pleated tartan short skirt, plus piercings, Pia is the perfect sub for this set.

This is a secret fave set of mine, and a nice one shot to bring me back into these reviews. See you real soon folks.

Attachments

• tuto84.jpg
    tuto84.jpg
    191.3 KB · Views: 248
  • tuto78.jpg
    tuto78.jpg
    255.8 KB · Views: 238
  • tuto74.jpg
    tuto74.jpg
    251.7 KB · Views: 186
  • tuto70.jpg
    tuto70.jpg