Mikahhlynn Discussion

I have that vid. It's even a little better than what you described. I would have posted it for you but her content thread is locked for some reason.
Even posted, they will nuke it because its way from before she was 18

Last edited:
Here is my two cents :

1/ Mikah is a master at teasing, creating a persona like Belle Delphine did in her time, but that persona is not really her.
One of her first video was title "People say I go from a five to a ten when I wear a swimsuit" so bear that in mind. She has heavy makeup, she is a fake blonde, she is short, thick, and fat.

2/ She has a line tattooed on her back, her insta photos series always contain a strange/ugly picture among them, her twitter is scary. I don't think she's "cool", and IRL videos suggest she is seeking attention in the streets as much as on tiktok. Enemy cream-gobbler detected, like the asian guy would say. We must stay focused my friends we must, stay focused.

3/ She is hiding her real voice, which is a strange thing to hide when you have revealed so much of yourself. Probable emotional damage, like the other asian guy would say. She needs some milk.

4/ She listen to rap songs all the time. Nuff said.

What is bruv waffling about

The pearl clutching about listening to rap always amuses me. Most people listen to it myself included it's not some crazy out there thing.

Here is my two cents :

1/ Mikah is a master at teasing, creating a persona like Belle Delphine did in her time, but that persona is not really her.
One of her first video was title "People say I go from a five to a ten when I wear a swimsuit" so bear that in mind. She has heavy makeup, she is a fake blonde, she is short, thick, and fat.

2/ She has a line tattooed on her back, her insta photos series always contain a strange/ugly picture among them, her twitter is scary. I don't think she's "cool", and IRL videos suggest she is seeking attention in the streets as much as on tiktok. Enemy cream-gobbler detected, like the asian guy would say. We must stay focused my friends we must, stay focused.

3/ She is hiding her real voice, which is a strange thing to hide when you have revealed so much of yourself. Probable emotional damage, like the other asian guy would say. She needs some milk.

4/ She listen to rap songs all the time. Nuff said.

Sadly this is the discussion thread and i cannot massively ratio him posting content that proves him so fucking wrong.

(while being weirdly racist to boot)
What ?
There is no mention of that in my post. Are you projecting on me your own prejudice ?

Anyway, my point is that this girl build a persona, a fantasy, which isn't her true self, going OF or adult industry requires talent I am not sure she posess, we'll see. I like her vids but no her self, just saying

What ?
There is no mention of that in my post. Are you projecting on me your own prejudice ?

Anyway, my point is that this girl build a persona, a fantasy, which isn't her true self, going OF or adult industry requires talent I am not sure she posess, we'll see. I like her vids but no her self, just saying
You’re smoking some of the finest crack, sir.

A lot of her content has disappeared from the Internet, you can find a big zip on archive.org but it barely contains what was available before.
Some lurkers here possess what is most valuable, but they jealously keep it for their guilty pleasures.
There is nothing on eMule, no Torrents, yet.

mikah drought is turning us against eachother like animals
I think the handle of the main thread has been bad. Surely the user that got her posts deleted maybe crosses a few lines, but most of the content was new and he is a great fan. A mod sending a message or contacting him with a warning would have been way better.

Also, there's a few toxic users that are being 0 polite or overreacting about the whole thing. Idk if that's because Mikah is young and that attracts more inmature teenagers, but this is such a nice comunnity and Mikah's threads were fine until a few days ago. Idk what happened.

I am confused. If I browse
https://www.tiktok.com/@m1kahlynn
on my PC, I see the thumnails but the videos won't play.
If I launch the tiktok app on my Android tablet, all the videos are playing ?
Logged with the same account on both. If I log out, it says account private and no thumbnails at all.

I am confused. If I browse
https://www.tiktok.com/@m1kahlynn
on my PC, I see the thumnails but the videos won't play.
If I launch the tiktok app on my Android tablet, all the videos are playing ?
Logged with the same account on both. If I log out, it says account private and no thumbnails at all.
The videos are followers only. Therefore you have to be following her to see them.