Michelleyroo - Big Polish tits from Dallas (nudes)

Mr.Moneywiggles isn't a subscriber to her. She's a player, not a real freak, only after the cash. Her content got stale, she's not including any boys or girls or trying anything different. She's cool and she's bangin hot and Mr.Moneywiggles briefly considered offering her cash to fuck, but decided that even if she was down (which she 95% chance would not be) that it would probably be a disappointment. What say ye, GaryB, do you think she's actually down for pay to play or is she just another chick trying to get rich off the straight men that she claims to despise?

I was at my grandparents estate for Thanksgiving. In the basement of my grandparents is an old Dell computer running Windows '98. After waiting for the dial-up connection to complete, I checked my Hotmail account and found that somebody sent me these videos. If anybody knows the email address ChunkyNutzButlerx69 @ aol.com, direct your thanks to them.
Thanks for sharing. It's amazing how someone so hot can produce such boring B/G content. Her black dildo video is 10x hotter than any actual fuck video she's made. I unsubbed from all her accounts; got tired of her weird mental and political tirades.

Thanks for sharing. It's amazing how someone so hot can produce such boring B/G content. Her black dildo video is 10x hotter than any actual fuck video she's made. I unsubbed from all her accounts; got tired of her weird mental and political tirades.
Idk about anything else she posts, as I don't mind and I just simply ignore them but I'd agree that it's rough how hot she is but seems like a boring and lazy lay lol She starfishes a lot in her BG stuff and it's not that interesting IMO

Idk about anything else she posts, as I don't mind and I just simply ignore them but I'd agree that it's rough how hot she is but seems like a boring and lazy lay lol She starfishes a lot in her BG stuff and it's not that interesting IMO
I can't NOT laugh when anyone uses the word "starfish" in this context

Attachments

• 1713286831617.png
    1713286831617.png
    242.1 KB · Views: 6
Has she only released one full video with Troy(the Christmas one)?