Matt's Boob Encounters #2

Phenomenal thread.

Fair dues to Matt managing to bag a lesbian!
OMG Im laughing!!!! she never sucked me off.. she tried to touch my hotdog... that was awkward.. she struggled to touch it. thats ok. I spent 20-30 mins a session eating her out and then sucking on her teets. she was so tight. i shit u not.... she was t i g h t... it was a struggle a few times. No1 knows about her and what I did to her. I havent told my twin and weve both fukd the same girl.... twins... girls with fantasies.... If i told my ex work colleagues - we still talk... they would die...."But shes gay?".. not for me.

OMG Im laughing!!!! she never sucked me off.. she tried to touch my hotdog... that was awkward.. she struggled to touch it. thats ok. I spent 20-30 mins a session eating her out and then sucking on her teets. she was so tight. i shit u not.... she was t i g h t... it was a struggle a few times. No1 knows about her and what I did to her. I havent told my twin and weve both fukd the same girl.... twins... girls with fantasies.... If i told my ex work colleagues - we still talk... they would die...."But shes gay?".. not for me.
Did you shoot anything with her?

Did you shoot anything with her?
Nothing. Self conscious introverted closeted yet “obvious” shes gay who never came out to her catholic parents no facebook No online nothing greenleaf smoker. Zero chance she would have allowed video. It would take me at least 6 hrs (well after midnite) for her to basically jump my bones to give me the signal… shed all of a sudden “boom”… tits in my mouth and eating her out for always 20-30 mins at a time.. i times (clocks everywhere lol).

She never “female talked” to me so i still have no idea why she slammed my inbox with those videos She was attracted to me when i could get her in mood. Holding her hand softly touching fingers watching tv. there were 2 occasions she was pissed and it was awkward. Really bad. Try getting a root out of a lesbian in general-that energy. My instinct on those nights was she may have been seeing a lady and had an argument or got dumped. That was my instinct. It was bizarre as hell. But then three weeks later, I would come over again and it was like it never happened.

Amazing! These are all super hot. You can tell that she likes nipple play based on how she touches herself.

Huge fan of this series, Matt! Great story and hot woman. I love how turned on she is here.

I've lightened the videos up a bit and changed the format so hopefully more people can enjoy!

Attachments

• matt1-cor.mp4
    5.2 MB
  • matt2-cor.mp4
    5 MB
  • matt3-cor.mp4
    8.4 MB
  • matt4-cor.mp4
    3.2 MB
  • matt5-cor.mp4
    3.9 MB