Maggie

Ryderbrent

Reaction score
I've been with my wife for 20 years. Although she's a good Catholic girl, the sex has always been good and I've enjoyed her DD's (or more sometimes)over the years. She's always been one piece bathing suit conservative in public, but in the bedroom she's always been a good sport and indulged my "boob man" fetishism.
Her younger sister Maggie is another thing. She's clearly at least two cup sizes larger. I've secretly admired her impressive rack since day one. In her younger years, she rocked a two piece at family pool parties. She married a man 20 years her senior, and I always imagined what a lucky bastard he was to enjoy her massive breasts all the time. Now in her 50's, she's a grandmother and is a bit more conservative. But it's still hard to hide her assets no matter what she wears.
About two years ago, Maggie lost her husband and now pretty much hangs out with my wife and I.
Last year Maggie decided to downsize to a condo, but needed to move in with us for a few weeks until it was ready. I was in boob heaven with my wife and her sister around. No, I didn't get to see Maggie's two objects of my fantasy, but I got to see them in her conservative bra glory everyday. I did catch a look at her bra hanging in the bathroom one day. I couldn't help myself and just had to look at the tag. I was a little surprised it read "38 DDD", because they seemed bigger. Nonetheless, it gave me a hard on that my wife enjoyed later that night. I kinda wonder if she thought I was crazy when I played with her boobs more than usual and asked to cum on her chest, which I hadn't done in a while. She did comment on my particularly larger than normal load I covered her with!
During this time my wife threw me birthday party. Through the evening I had entirely too much to drink, and my filter was clearly gone. Maggie wasn't feeling any pain either, and at one point came to me and asked if I had gotten everything I wanted for my birthday. I glanced obviously at her breasts and said "no". I was busted. She saw exactly what I did. But instead of getting offended, she just smiled and said "hmm", and walked away.
I didn't think about it much and the evening ended uneventful.
The next morning I received a text from Maggie titled "happy birthday " with a picture of her white bra. It also said "our
secret".
I don't know what will happen next, or if there is any chance of getting more. I did get brave and respond back thanks, and said I'd love to see more. She never responded and we've never talked about it. It's risky, but I'd love to tell her it would be on my bucket list to see those breasts in all their glory. Silly story, but I can't help wonder who took the photo. It's not a selfie lol

Attachments

• Maggie's Happy birthday bra.jpg
    Maggie's Happy birthday bra.jpg
    33 KB · Views: 1,034
Last edited:
I've been with my wife for 20 years. Although she's a good Catholic girl, the sex has always been good and I've enjoyed her DD's (or more sometimes)over the years. She's always been one piece bathing suit conservative in public, but in the bedroom she's always been a good sport and indulged my "boob man" fetishism.
Her younger sister Maggie is another thing. She's clearly at least two cup sizes larger. I've secretly admired her impressive rack since day one. In her younger years, she rocked a two piece at family pool parties. She married a man 20 years her senior, and I always imagined what a lucky bastard he was to enjoy her massive breasts all the time. Now in her 50's, she's a grandmother and is a bit more conservative. But it's still hard to hide her assets no matter what she wears.
About two years ago, Maggie lost her husband and now pretty much hangs out with my wife and I.
Last year Maggie decided to downsize to a condo, but needed to move in with us for a few weeks until it was ready. I was in boob heaven with my wife and her sister around. No, I didn't get to see Maggie's two objects of my fantasy, but I got to see them in her conservative bra glory everyday. I did catch a look at her bra hanging in the bathroom one day. I couldn't help myself and just had to look at the tag. I was a little surprised it read "38 DDD", because they seemed bigger. Nonetheless, it gave me a hard on that my wife enjoyed later that night. I kinda wonder if she thought I was crazy when I played with her boobs more than usual and asked to cum on her chest, which I hadn't done in a while. She did comment on my particularly larger than normal load I covered her with!
During this time my wife threw me birthday party. Through the evening I had entirely too much to drink, and my filter was clearly gone. Maggie wasn't feeling any pain either, and at one point came to me and asked if I had gotten everything I wanted for my birthday. I glanced obviously at her breasts and said "no". I was busted. She saw exactly what I did. But instead of getting offended, she just smiled and said "hmm", and walked away.
I didn't think about it much and the evening ended uneventful.
The next morning I received a text from Maggie tittled "happy birthday " with a picture of her white bra. It also said "our
secret".
I don't know what will happen next, or if there is any chance of getting more. I did get brave and respond back thanks, and said I'd love to see more. She never responded and we've never talked about it. It's risky, but I'd love to tell her it would be on my bucket list to see those breasts in all their glory. Silly story, but I can't help wonder who took the photo. It's not a selfish lol
Praying for you bro !

I wish it could be more, but best for now. I didn't like the swimsuit, but one of few pics of wifes figure. Looks better in person :)
Goddamn she is perfect
Hope we get to see them uncovered soon