Lyft passenger shows me her big tits

Hexx1

TiTs Posting Earl
Reaction score
A Lyft drivers dream come true. I drive occasionally on my days off and/or weekends. I see my fair share of hot college chicks, MILFS going out for a night downtown, and young drunk chicks out clubbing. I FINALLY got every LYFT drivers DREAM late last year. I got a pickup notification at 5 am or so. When i got to the pickup, I looked at the riders profile pic as it got my attention (see pic - Cuban and Italian). As I seen her walking up to the car I noticed an unzipped zip up hoodie and black yoga pants where i could clearly see her cleavage. I expected her to get in the backseat (as most passengers do), but she unexplicably got in the front passenger seat. I can only assume she saw my profile pic and had a plan in mind. The conversation went from friendly chatter to light flirting. As I got to the destination, I got bold and asked to see her tits. Without hesitation she took off her hoodie and took off her sports bra. I got a nice handful as she asked what I was packing (vídeo). I immediately I lowered my pants as she proceeded to stroke my cock for a few minutes in the car. She then asked if I wanted to go up to her place to "chill" for a bit. Of course I went in. I got a nasty BJ, got to titty fuck her (which she loved), we fucked for about20 minutes, and came in her mouth and tits. It was an INCREDIBLE morning. Wish I would've recorded more (I'm sure she would've let me), but I was just too into the moment. A morning I'll never forget...

https://pixeldrain.com/u/oRkZ96Ud

Attachments

• Screenshot_20231207_053835_Lyft Driver~2.jpg
    Screenshot_20231207_053835_Lyft Driver~2.jpg
    63.2 KB · Views: 3,481
  • Screenshot_20231207_064415_Photos~3.jpg
    Screenshot_20231207_064415_Photos~3.jpg
    98.2 KB · Views: 3,508
My dude you just won! Thanks for sharing this with us

I thought it was perridotspalmtree. She does that in the SF bay area.

That must’ve been a once in a lifetime opportunity you’re t
A Lyft drivers dream come true. I drive occasionally on my days off and/or weekends. I see my fair share of hot college chicks, MILFS going out for a night downtown, and young drunk chicks out clubbing. I FINALLY got every LYFT drivers DREAM late last year. I got a pickup notification at 5 am or so. When i got to the pickup, I looked at the riders profile pic as it got my attention (see pic - Cuban and Italian). As I seen her walking up to the car I noticed an unzipped zip up hoodie and black yoga pants where i could clearly see her cleavage. I expected her to get in the backseat (as most passengers do), but she unexplicably got in the front passenger seat. I can only assume she saw my profile pic and had a plan in mind. The conversation went from friendly chatter to light flirting. As I got to the destination, I got bold and asked to see her tits. Without hesitation she took off her hoodie and took off her sports bra. I got a nice handful as she asked what I was packing (vídeo). I immediately I lowered my pants as she proceeded to stroke my cock for a few minutes in the car. She then asked if I wanted to go up to her place to "chill" for a bit. Of course I went in. I got a nasty BJ, got to titty fuck her (which she loved), we fucked for about20 minutes, and came in her mouth and tits. It was an INCREDIBLE morning. Wish I would've recorded more (I'm sure she would've let me), but I was just too into the moment. A morning I'll never forget...

https://pixeldrain.com/u/oRkZ96Ud
that must’ve a once in a lifetime opportunity! I bet that’s gonna be ingrained in your head forever congrats man