Links, Clips and Pix of Tit Flashing (add yours) - NO PERSONAL DETAILS TO BE SHARED - see 1st post

hey gents, I'm back with some more never-before-seen clips of busty amateurs flashing. This set of clips comes from Texas Mardi Gras Volume 10. There's lots more to come. TMG is one of my favorites for a couple of reasons:
1. they seem to have a thing for big breasts, and for cute chicks in general
2. their editing is smoother, not as jumpy and abrupt as some of the other producers

So we start out with a pair of just average sized boobs, but she gets included due to scoring high on the "cute girl next door" scale.

Attachments

• cuteness factor.mp4
    25.7 MB
multiple flashes from this brunette in a blue striped bikini. Not the biggest, but decent sized. Lots of underboob peeking out from that too-small bikini top.

Attachments

• striped bikini p2.mp4
    19.3 MB
  • striped bikini p1.mp4
    28.9 MB
hello again gents. We're back with more classic tit flashing from cute amateur girls next door. Today's clips come from one of my favorite producers, Texas Mardi Gras volume 1. As always, please hit that LIKE button if you approve.

We start off with a cute blond with amazingly firm big breasts. Love the size of those areolae.

Attachments

• big and firm.mp4
    13.2 MB