Large breasted Brit

Lol here face is literally 90% AI generated by the AR filters. Anyone who gives here money is an absolute idiot. The mugshots and several other non filtered pictures out there clearly show that she's probably done a lot of booze/smoke or even meth (and her boobs are actually tiny but simps get fooled by the wide angle optics of the phone lens which is exacerbated by the close ups)

Last edited:
Thread cleaned. Comment on the filters and your experiences with her content, but leave her past out of it. We're here to enjoy boobs, not discuss a girls' personal life. Eric69

wish i had found this thread earlier, tried to buy from her after her recent twitter posts only to get scammed out of $35. she's clearly either not sending to anyone or only sending to a select few.
She said on twitter that she is still getting back to people also you need to email her confirmation of the purchase

Come on guys, give the lady a chance to make it good. Whatever you think about her you can't deny she has great assets.

Has anyone received the latest pics and videos, and willing to share here ?

Yes she does and I'm all for seeing them, but she doesn't have a good track record at selling content.

Blow job video wasn’t bad but somehow I’d rather see her sucking a much bigger cock...certainly if I’m going to spend what little cash I have...her titties are fantastic tho..

TBH, I don't think she does herself any favours by saying she needs money to pay bills etc, it might appeal to some people's soft generous side but guys here are not really interested in her personal life, just sounds a bit too needy. But all said and done the boobs are wonderful.