Large breasted Brit

Its mostly the top of her head. No tiddies. 30 bucks for somethin you cant even blow to isn't worth it
This is why I normally never get excited about BJ vids. It's extremely rare that they ever consider/use a good angle to show their tits off, which makes no sense to me given that their tits are usually their biggest appeal.

Anyone have her snap? Does she even post anything anymore, her Twitter is quiet

Also I think this might be her OF account that she has created

Attachments

• IMG_0343.jpeg
    IMG_0343.jpeg
    192.9 KB · Views: 396
Here's another ... there's others out there... although they all kinda seem like the same pose, not very exciting, compared to where she's teasing/not showing, she really changes it up. She's pretty, but you can tell she's a little older and has the filter on pretty hard

Attachments

• britloveshorror-61-460px.jpg
    britloveshorror-61-460px.jpg
    56 KB · Views: 771
Must be a fake. Either that or she has deleted it. Probably taken enough money off guys for the time being, that’s why she’s disappeared but I’m sure she’ll be back!
She said on Twitter that she’s focused on getting it going.

Here's another ... there's others out there... although they all kinda seem like the same pose, not very exciting, compared to where she's teasing/not showing, she really changes it up. She's pretty, but you can tell she's a little older and has the filter on pretty hard
The filters are starting to creep me out

She said on Twitter that she’s focused on getting it going.
Yeah, I saw that too. Seems like she spilt for a bit but didn't fulfill in some commitments regarding whatever the hell she was supposed after taking some funds. A few guys brought it up, she made some excuse and apology, and of course some white knight simps had to rag on the guys who were (rightfully) complaining

You fellas do what you will. But I'm not spending a dime on her OF - IF she ever gets one. She's WAY too unreliable. I'm betting content will be not only sparse but not particularly explicit either. I love her big tits. But that's a hard no.

She's back....and asking for more money lol
Saw that. She’s a total scammer & knows what she is doing with getting money out of guys with her made up bills! I’m glad I’m no fool to even think about wasting my money on her. I read that there are a lot of guys that have paid but never got anything back…..that’s a scammer right there. No guy should entertain that!! She wants reporting.

Saw that. She’s a total scammer & knows what she is doing with getting money out of guys with her made up bills! I’m glad I’m no fool to even think about wasting my money on her. I read that there are a lot of guys that have paid but never got anything back…..that’s a scammer right there. No guy should entertain that!! She wants reporting.
Gotta read the comments, alot of people reporting the same and also people posting her tits in the replies lol.

Gotta read the comments, alot of people reporting the same and also people posting her tits in the replies lol.
Yeah I’ve read the comments on her recent posts. She does loves making up these bills to try & get cash out of guys & stupidly some of them fall for it. She’s not the first to do it & certainly won’t be the last either.