LaNene, aka therealnenebalenciaga. - Busty Black Babe - no comments on her past, just enjoy the content

We're here to enjoy the boobs, not comment on someone's past. Eric69
While I agree, you're asking users to not talk about the thing that Hatjus originally closed the thread for. Her past got the thread closed because no new content was being created.

These 2 things can actually coexist together. Her posts on Instagram is literally celebrating her release.

It's who she is/was. That said, I hope she has grown from her ordeal.

While I agree, you're asking users to not talk about the thing that Hatjus originally closed the thread for. Her past got the thread closed because no new content was being created.

These 2 things can actually coexist together. Her posts on Instagram is literally celebrating her release.

It's who she is/was. That said, I hope she has grown from her ordeal.
We can just enjoy her content without raking it all over. I don't want to have to delete posts, lock the thread, because folk end up either discussing the rights and wrongs, start insulting people and so on.

Hence, it's boobs only and not a discussion about her life.

We can just enjoy her content without raking it all over. I don't want to have to delete posts, lock the thread, because folk end up either discussing the rights and wrongs, start insulting people and so on.

Hence, it's boobs only and not a discussion about her life.
I agree with that as well. This particular model is very different compared to every other model you've moderated on this forum so far and that issue is going to pop up every now and then. It just goes with the territory involving her, regardless of how much we like her boobs lol. I wish you the best in moderating whatever you have to deal with going forward brother. (y)

Attachments

• IMG_5444.jpeg
    IMG_5444.jpeg
    153.9 KB · Views: 593
  • IMG_5445.jpeg
    IMG_5445.jpeg
    153.8 KB · Views: 607
  • IMG_5447.jpeg
    IMG_5447.jpeg
    1.2 MB · Views: 618