Lactation pix, gifs and vids

name? please, aparece en una publicacion sobre la tendencia del feed de instagram las modelos OF que usan muñecos en forma de bebe simulando amamantarlos.

Attachments

• Captura de pantalla 2024-04-21 114124.png
    Captura de pantalla 2024-04-21 114124.png
    189 KB · Views: 743
Never had mothers milk, my life is incomplete. Would Love to try some but how can i find it, and how can I trust it’s real, and that she’s healthy?
You have a couple options.

1. Find a content creator that sells their milk. You can never be 100% sure unless you literally watch her pump or suck it out yourself.

Here's just one example

https://www.manyvids.com/StoreItem/666280/4oz-of-allie-rivers-breast-milk/

Girls want a lot for their milk, but paying for it is by far the easiest way.

2. Date a newly single mom. Also costs a lot and comes with its own slew of head aches, but could be made worth it depending on the girl

3. Get a girl pregnant. Don't do this.

Last edited:
name? please, aparece en una publicacion sobre la tendencia del feed de instagram las modelos OF que usan muñecos en forma de bebe simulando amamantarlos.
Oye vato, por favor prueba escribir en ingles porque la idioma oficial de eso forum es ingles. El nombre de mujer en el foto es Carniello

Been a while since I texted in spanish

Last edited:
Yes, it is disappointing. She squeezes out a few couple of drops at around the 7 minute mark and tries again at 9 mins, but no dice. I can upload the vid if you'd like.
In this dry spell, any new (not a repost) drop is welcome.