Kristine, aka Kisinboca37

She gave some excuse about me not sending the money in time although I sent it like 10 minutes after she sent an email telling me to send it before she goes to bed(there was no concrete time set in place for when she would go to sleep). I sent the money and the next morning I text her to check in and she says the time we established can work. I said ok and told her to lmk if anything changes. I texted her again about 2 hours before to make sure it’s all good no response. She told me we can set up another time but Idk if I even want to anymore. I didn’t cancel so I should be able to get my deposit but I doubt she would give it back so I’ll just take my L
That is super shitty. I met up with her sometime around 2019/2020 and had a great experience. Bummed to hear she has changed

anyone knows if she still does b/g videos on her OF ?
Yes, but her shoots have gotten more professional so she is selling now and posting previews. Still hot, but I miss her more amateurish content

Yes, but her shoots have gotten more professional so she is selling now and posting previews. Still hot, but I miss her more amateurish content
She has new pro vids? I thought those only had the Jonny love one and mrlucky

oh now I’m on the search

Wasn't she supposed to have a second video with Johnny Love? I remember talking about it on Twitter being a two part video, weird that it's not been released/leaked yet.

Wasn't she supposed to have a second video with Johnny Love? I remember talking about it on Twitter being a two part video, weird that it's not been released/leaked yet.
And a threesome with Kailani Kai for Lucky POV, I saw a picture on her twitter.