Karachika busty ebony Nigerian

How much does it cost to join the group? in my opinion he asks based on the origin, if European or American this bitch asks for more

I'll tell you something else if you want, don't try to get her to come to your country, she will just take advantage of it :) :) :)

she made up all the bullshit... from the ticket, to the visa, to vc 1 in a year and when I told her to add me to her Snapchat or ******** she also asked me for money xD
Funny that all these things you said seem like you are repeating news

I'll tell you something else if you want, don't try to get her to come to your country, she will just take advantage of it :) :) :)
I told that nigga the other day he thought I was hating.
She's low quality. She'll do anything for money.

I think this is enough and we should keep it at this since we are not buying.
Also, there are enough warnings in the thread so if anyone decides to send her money again it's on them. I will be the first to put a laughing reaction if they run back here complaining...

I think this is enough and we should keep it at this since we are not buying.
Also, there are enough warnings in the thread so if anyone decides to send her money again it's on them. I will be the first to put a laughing reaction if they run back here complaining...
Her appearance is already a warning

Oh well your point is valid, I understand that it would be much better/ pleasurable with my face on my content/service but sadly I DON’T offer that. I have stated my reasons for that earlier. So it’s never gonna happen. I’m sorry.
Nevertheless I doubt you would be able to last 10 mins with me on a video call/FaceTime session even without a face. The highest anyone ever lasted was 7 mins max. Lol.
So how much do you charge.

She does meet ups guys. If you're in Lagos and have money. Just get a hotel room and pay her well