Introduce Yourself! -stop in and say Hi!

I would also like to introduce myself!
I am female, single and like big breasts. Yes, you read that right. I like big breasts! Because I am bi. I always like to look around here and have now registered to really read all the posts. I'm looking forward to more!

Hello !

41 male french.

Big boobs lovers since my childhood. I'm friendly and I love to chat, discuss about big boobs beauties. Preferably slim/normal and stacked

Favorites: Hitomi Tanaka , Kaho Shibuya, Tanya Song I had the privilege to met the 3 of them in real live
Christy Marks, Terry Nova, Jezabel Vessir, Maserati, Angela White, Shione Cooper, Lucie Wilde, Tanya Song, uWu Captain 666

I didn't quit the habit to goon and bate my 7 inches too to to big tits beauties a lot

Thanks for reading me, hit me up and nice to meet you guys

Hello, new here. Been a big tits lover as long as can remember. Fake, natural, saggy. Love them all!! Unfortunately just had my FWB of several years get a reduction from a wonderful saggy 34dd to a 34b. And now that swelling (5 month post op) is pretty much gone, a small b at that!! Was 130 lbs, 5'3" with beautiful 34dd saggy. Was a GREAT tittyfuck!!! Just so sad now

Greetings...Sir Mams-A-Lot here, old dirty bastard from the dirty south, USA. I like Merilyn Sakova, L. D, McK, Samanta Lily, Shione Cooper, Gianna Michaels, Amber Lynn Bach, Charlee Chase and hate breast reduction surgeons who act outside medically necessary parameters. I'd like to also invite our esteemed female members to put 'em on the glass.

Didn't realise I needed this site so much until I found it! Cant believe it took me this long lol. I'm 30 and from London, looking to see Uk girls mostly any any around my area even better!

Didn't realise I needed this site so much until I found it! Cant believe it took me this long lol. I'm 30 and from London, looking to see Uk girls mostly any any around my area even better!

Greetings! hahahah I was the same. Love big tits and when I found this site I was like YES.

40 year old lover of big and huge tits…never dated a girl smaller than D cups. Lots of random one night stands and random hookups would only happen if the girl had at least D cups. Im happily “married” now. My wife has E cups that I enjoy. Sometime she lets me fuck her big titty friends with her…we used to do random orgies and threesomes (MFM and MFF). These days we have settled down a bit. We still have a crazy sex life but more just us these days. No I do not have video or many pics. I usually enjoy the moments….hello titsintops fam!!

Hi everyone… German guy here. I started out thinking a C cup is big. This was a long time ago. These days the bigger the better. My biggest was a petite 32I with such perfect breast(very similar to Tessa Fowler). I’m craving for more though. Sadly not a lot of super busty girls here. I used to life in NYC and saw and had definitely more big booby girls. My range of girls I like is pretty vast. In general my name says it all but it’s about the entire package and sex appeal. Minijello was my obsession for quite a while. I also love Leanne Crow though. I would say the bigger the boobs the „bigger“ she can be. At the moment Giselle F is my favorite. Huge and slim plus I absolutely love growth as well as when girls love their huge breast especially after insane growth. I would love to chat about girl, boobs and what you guys like cause all and I mean all my friends are booty guys. When I show them what I like they look weird at me. So happy to connect