Huge titty curvy Amanda (11pineapples11)

She was gonna sell content but people started harassing her and people she knew or dated for nudes and sextapes. I don’t blame her for not doing it. Once the doxxing happened, she was never gonna do it. Maybe somewhere down the line she changes her mind .

Smh wasted talent. She went from potential OF Hall of Famer to a boring ass TikToker
Yeah, she could at least show off her huge ass more often. Hell, I'd even go for some nn braless tight shirt content.
She was gonna sell content but people started harassing her and people she knew or dated for nudes and sextapes. I don’t blame her for not doing it. Once the doxxing happened, she was never gonna do it. Maybe somewhere down the line she changes her mind .
Man, that sucks. She needs to get brave again.

currently live

Attachments

• Screenshot_20231106_133403_TikTok.jpg
    Screenshot_20231106_133403_TikTok.jpg
    162.8 KB · Views: 564
will love to see her getting on LIVE again

She is one of my exs. I actually just saw her at the gym with her boyfriend. She lost a ton of weight and unfortunately they are not as big anymore. Kind of deflated….
It's very easy to claim that a model is an ex. It's more impressive when you have pics to back it up.

It's very easy to claim that a model is an ex. It's more impressive when you have pics to back it up.
I dont have nudes of her or anything since we dated briefly in like 2018 or so. I fucked her a few times and she said she never wanted kids so i ended things. Pretty civil then found her on tiktok and messaged her on her old account before it got hacked. I met her on pof

Attachments

• IMG_5172.png
    IMG_5172.png
    275.5 KB · Views: 570