Huge tits on bumble

Great pics but most of these aren't 'matches' but rather just coming across someone's profile.

Great pics but most of these aren't 'matches' but rather just coming across someone's profile.
Yeah I'm only posting matches. My match-> date rate is still pretty low though, a match is almost meaningless. I have had poor luck with matches lately. I did meet with green dress, she was OK looking in person. Not seeming too promising to see her again.

Yeah I'm only posting matches. My match-> date rate is still pretty low though, a match is almost meaningless. I have had poor luck with matches lately. I did meet with green dress, she was OK looking in person. Not seeming too promising to see her again.
it goes match>response>number/date planned>they dont stand you up

its really shitty being a average guy, i def need to lose weight so i stunt on these hos

it goes match>response>number/date planned>they dont stand you up

its really shitty being a average guy, i def need to lose weight so i stunt on these hos
Women with huge tits can almost get any guy they want. You need to stay away from the whores and find the ones feeling uncomfortable about their boobs and that don't want to fuck around. The ones trying hide their huge boobs are the best. They usually have neck-up photos only, so it can be hard to find out if they have huge tits. But also in my experience lot of the girls with only neck-up photos have huge tits. So these girls are easier to nail. The whores will always goes for the hottest they can find anyway, but they are also quite dumb since the hot guys will just them as their side chick.