HUGE RANDOM MILKERS! Ever spoke with a Busty Stranger? Advice Needed for Future Approaches

Booba7

Reaction score
Last week on a Tuesday morning I was leaving a local store, on my way to the parking lot. There was this middle-aged woman that I saw from afar. She was walking past a few cars in the direction of the store, so I couldn't see her body, only her shoulders and up.

My buddy was waiting for me in his car, we had a business appointment to attend together. As I got closer to the door, I finally saw this woman's body.

I couldn't believe my eyes when I stumbled upon the most beautiful set of natural breasts I've seen in a long while. Despite the distance, the roundness of her ample milkers were obvious. They were literally the most noticeable parts of her body.

7 seconds, guys. 7 seconds. That was the only amount of time I had available, to make the most out of my amazement over her rack. My buddy totally knew what's up, we both shared the same admiration, although mine was greater, since I have a fetish for big naturals.

No pics, it all happened too fast. She had a MAGNIFICENT upper body for a serious lover of well-endowed women. She was wearing a navy blue dress shirt that covered her entire chest but perfectly shaped her breasts.

Here's the moment worth telling the most: Each one of her breasts was LITERALLY the size of a watermelon! AND, they were *not* saggy, but PERKY! Which was surprising for such large bosoms. We know how rare it can be for such heavy breasts to stay perky for a longer period of time with age.

Furthermore, her body wasn't too fat as you might expect! She was more on the chubby side. She had a nice belly, but it wasn't noticeable. I'm saying this based on looking at her from the side, because it's obvious that her sweet knockers would block my inspection of the front.

As she was walking, I could easily tell that her gems were 100% natural, from their shape, position, and the fact that they were wobbling, jiggling left and right and bouncing up and down.

Also, despite her shirt, I could still tell how badly her bra straps were digging into her shoulders. I also saw the outline of her bra's cups through her shirt and the skin of her breasts spilling out the bra. It was all just .... so fucking hypnotic, man.

This was the moment where I truly wanted to do something, but I couldn't, due to the reason that I mentioned earlier. It was one of those moments that'll stay in your memories forever.

If things were different, I would've probably initiated some kind of conversation, which is the hardest part to do when I want to gain the interest of such a woman that doesn't know you. The conversation has to be charismatic and engaging too, which could make things even harder.

Once I get past that part, I could easily carry a conversation afterwards, as I normally do in real life. It felt like a waste to me, that I didn't do or say something when all this happened.

My question for you is, have you ever initiated conversation with a busty woman on her way somewhere, that you just saw inside or outside of a store, or street, or place, etc? If you did, how did it go? What did you say? What was her age compared to yours? How attractive was she? Did you get her number? Did you date her? Did you flirt with her about her tits? How did it end?

Give me as many details as possible. I want the best advice, so that next time I'm in a situation like this, I can potentially succeed in it and not miss out. I've been hard down there all the time since I was struck by that woman's fascinating tits.

You have to act on these rare sightings immediately and with courage. I would have nicely approached her asking for directions as an icebreaker. I did this very thing a few years ago with an older mature. She was just 5 feet tall, short brown hair - I saw her go into a bank and her side profile just blew me away! She wore a red blouse and black pants. I waited for her to emerge from the bank and positioned myself so I would walk towards her. I had a huge boner seeing how enormous she was and also that she was very plain looking. Aside from her obscenely huge tits, she had a fairly petite figure. I approached her and told her I was new in town and wondered if she knew of a good place for lunch. She was kind and polite and smiled and said she was going to do just that herself. I told her if she would show me the way I'd treat her. It was luckily very simple. We enjoyed a nice lunch where I proceeded to plow her with wine. Before long i was rubbing her legs with mine from across the table.

You have to act on these rare sightings immediately and with courage. I would have nicely approached her asking for directions as an icebreaker. I did this very thing a few years ago with an older mature. She was just 5 feet tall, short brown hair - I saw her go into a bank and her side profile just blew me away! She wore a red blouse and black pants. I waited for her to emerge from the bank and positioned myself so I would walk towards her. I had a huge boner seeing how enormous she was and also that she was very plain looking. Aside from her obscenely huge tits, she had a fairly petite figure. I approached her and told her I was new in town and wondered if she knew of a good place for lunch. She was kind and polite and smiled and said she was going to do just that herself. I told her if she would show me the way I'd treat her. It was luckily very simple. We enjoyed a nice lunch where I proceeded to plow her with wine. Before long i was rubbing her legs with mine from across the table.
Smooth operator…

And how it end?