Huge rack on school nurse

Xxundercoverxx

Reaction score
Hi all unfortunately I have no pictures to go with this thread, but I was visiting relatives last week in Missouri, we went to my nephews school for an event, one of the kids fell and my jaw almost hit the floor when what I assume was the nurse came out, she had what looked to be a massive rack trying to be suppressed under a jacket, cute petite blonde, haven’t been able to find any info or pictures but this was at coverdell elementary in Saint Charles MO, hopefully I’m posting in the correct section

Hi all unfortunately I have no pictures to go with this thread, but I was visiting relatives last week in Missouri, we went to my nephews school for an event, one of the kids fell and my jaw almost hit the floor when what I assume was the nurse came out, she had what looked to be a massive rack trying to be suppressed under a jacket, cute petite blonde, haven’t been able to find any info or pictures but this was at coverdell elementary in Saint Charles MO, hopefully I’m posting in the correct section
Was this her?

Attachments

• PSX_20231215_014500.jpg
    PSX_20231215_014500.jpg
    501.1 KB · Views: 8,642