holisticsensual, Sensuallyconnected - Mature, Huge Titted Hippie

If nothing else, searching for Petra pics and videos has forced me to find adequate software to be able to download videos and pics from any website. ;)
Not sure how advanced your "adequate" software is but you're better off posting the whole thing. At least we get to see her body through the reflection in the water when you don't crop the image...:LOL:;)

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240429_110655_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20240429_110655_Chrome.jpg
    574.8 KB · Views: 321
Petra is selling her whole library of pics and videos for $499...for any of you rich bastards ;)
I'm not trying to spend that much. Would consider 2nd tier if there wasn't so many extra $ required to unlock all of her shit. But man, her body is so amazing, it has me reconsidering. I can only imagine how ridiculously crazy it would be to fuck with her.

Attachments

• busty-petra_0116_s.jpg
    busty-petra_0116_s.jpg
    69.4 KB · Views: 507
  • busty-petra_0117_s.jpg
    busty-petra_0117_s.jpg
    68.9 KB · Views: 514
Not sure how advanced your "adequate" software is but you're better off posting the whole thing. At least we get to see her body through the reflection in the water when you don't crop the image...:LOL:;)
I'm glad you are able to get the photos too. I don't like blurred photos. I'd rather see the top half (the part I'm interested in) than a blurred mid section. Also, my guess is that for the $499, there would still be locked content, just my thoughts. I have terabytes of large breasted, natural babes, that I downloaded for free. Can't justify paying. ;)

It's fascinating... her tits are going to reach the floor. :love:

Anyone found anything more from her ?