Hitomi Tanaka Discussion Only - ASIAN (NO media is to be posted)

They definetly got lifted. They still huge and nice but the Hitomi Tanaka reign has come to an end, for real. Her era of total domination over the monster tits realm is over. Sayonara.

You don't think they look good? If indeed she did have work done. For what it's worth, she denies having a lift.

A lift is technically a 'procedure', but far as I know - & I know very little about the procedure - there's no reduction in mass, which would be the undesirable outcome.

Last edited:
Man im going to miss those saggers :(. But this is probably the best lift Ive ever seen. Especially if you compare it to Rachel Raxxx for example. I know she's using a filter to make those look better so we dont actually know how they really look especially with the scars and everything.
That's absolutely not a lift. A woman's breasts just naturally sit a little higher when they put their hands above their head like she's doing in the video.

You don't think they look good? If indeed she did have work done. For what it's worth, she denies having a lift.

A lift is technically a 'procedure', but far as I know - & I know very little about the procedure - there's no reduction in mass, which would be the undesirable outcome.
I see no scars though. Could be a local filler

Actually, do we have any proof of "lift" or "breast reduction"? On the video shared above they are going from "normal" to "a bit higher" but the volume is still there, in addition, her tits varied many times in size and shape during her career. This would not be surprising that she just worked out to lose some extra weigh, she was a black belt in martial arts in the first place also. Tits are still magnificent to my opinion.

Lifts are about as major as a breast surgery can be. It does tend to involve tissue removal and always involves skin removal and nipple replacement. Frequently when someone has it you just get implants under the tissue to hold the shape. Preferable to strong sagging but a lot of work goes into it.

No sign of a breast lift at all.
Looking at the video I agree, don't know why anyone would claim a lift, there are literally zero signs of that. She's probably just lost some weight or at a real push lost weight and had some implants to give more firmness.

I was skeptical at first that she had a lift as well as there is no scaring at all. But her breasts are clearly different and diet and exercise won't make those drastic of changes, such as more fullness on top, higher nipple placement, and overall higher placement on her torso. I think these new type of lifts that Frieza pointed out are the answer. Or at least by far the best theory presented at this time. PDO Thread breast lifts seem pretty new, and not very widespread yet. Also, they are not permanent and have to be touched up or redone every 1-2 years which is possibly another reason this method of breast lift is taking a while to become more widespread.

That looks bad guys, i'm kinda afraid to be the whisleblower for this... i'm sad about this for real.
I've watched this video about 20 times and if that's a lift it's the best one ive ever seen. she may have just lost some weight too. her tummy looks so flat and perfect. maybe she just started doing crossfit lolol

I've watched this video about 20 times and if that's a lift it's the best one ive ever seen. she may have just lost some weight too. her tummy looks so flat and perfect. maybe she just started doing crossfit lolol
Losing weight would cause her boobs to be even more saggy as there is less fat to fullfill them.

Losing weight would cause her boobs to be even more saggy as there is less fat to fullfill them.
True but also losing weight would cause them to get smaller, as they’ve done over her career as she slimmed down. Also hitomi didn’t lose a lot of weight at once which would have led to a very noticeable sag.

True but also losing weight would cause them to get smaller, as they’ve done over her career as she slimmed down. Also hitomi didn’t lose a lot of weight at once which would have led to a very noticeable sag.
Good points. But you would almost have to know what time of the month the photos were taken. As we know, Hitomi has always stated that she has trouble with bras when she is having her period as her boobs seem to fill out or get bigger.

EDIT: Her "New Boobs" comments have been split off, and moved to this thtread.

I've added a Poll (unending, and one can change their Vote; but only 1 Vote per member is allowed) to her main thread about this. So, y'all can make your feelings known there, rather than to keep bumping the thread, when most want content (if necessary, another Discussion thread about this, can be made).

For me, after seeing her first post BL, https://titsintops.com/phpBB2/index...to-retirement-thread-asian.32283/post-2036081 , I'm on the fence about it (but, leaning towards, No). So, I'll have to see more, before I make a definite Yes, or No, choice.

Also, remember, when discussing it, if someone's views are different than yours, DO NOT, knock them for their choice. It could result in a flame war, which is a Rule 5 violation.

That looks bad guys, i'm kinda afraid to be the whisleblower for this... i'm sad about this for real.
Sad to say, she looks less natural here. But, hopefully, you'll be able to share more post BL content. And, they will look better.

I'm hoping it's similar to post BR surgery, and once the fat and tissue has resettled, they'll look better. :emoji_fingers_crossed:

Last edited:
Im fine with the BL. I think they look much fuller than in recent years. Im okay with her doing what ever she likes to keep her tits growing (aside from maybe implants). She's obviously not interested in fading into obscurity. Let's see how far she goes!

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks to @Upscaler , better quality video is,
https://titsintops.com/phpBB2/index...nt-new-boobs-threads-asian.32283/post-2051039

And, after watching it, and all the way through, I've changed my vote to, No. :(

I'm hoping it's temporary, and once the chest gets use to the new bewbs, they'll look better.

But, for now, the bounce doesn't look right. :cry:
It's probably temporary. Since there are no scars like the usual method.

Think of it like lip fillers or botox which doesn't last.