Hitomi Tanaka Appreciation Thread

I liked this interview. Interesting when they said they disliked the film directors hurrying them along before they had time to cum. So if Hitomi was telling the truth, she did get off while making these videos. It sure looks like she was enjoying herself. They also said they didn't like it when guys coomented that their tits were droopy. I wouldn't call Hitomi's droopy necessarily, but I'd sure call them hangers - wonderful hangers mind you!! The interviewer looks like a stalker to me.
He is. He was stalking Anri.

:eek::love:

Attachments

• IMG_1075.jpeg
    IMG_1075.jpeg
    79.4 KB · Views: 407
  • IMG_1076.jpeg
    IMG_1076.jpeg
    87.2 KB · Views: 412
  • IMG_1077.jpeg
    IMG_1077.jpeg
    75.9 KB · Views: 383
  • IMG_1078.jpeg
    IMG_1078.jpeg
    85 KB · Views: 393
  • IMG_1079.jpeg
    IMG_1079.jpeg
    102.4 KB · Views: 399
  • IMG_1080.jpeg
    IMG_1080.jpeg
    125.2 KB · Views: 390
  • IMG_1083.jpeg
    IMG_1083.jpeg
    118 KB · Views: 424
  • IMG_1082.jpeg
    IMG_1082.jpeg
    151.8 KB · Views: 414
  • IMG_1084.jpeg
    IMG_1084.jpeg
    92.5 KB · Views: 357
  • IMG_1085.jpeg
    IMG_1085.jpeg
    117.6 KB · Views: 392
Her rack is indeed droopy, but simultaneously quite supple. Slim-busty types often have such racks. There is nothing wrong with it, the diversity of rack textures as well as sizes is what brings us here.

What's the tool you use to get such great slo-mo videos?
The only way I know how to do it is with the VLC media player. While playing a video go to Playback > Speed > Slower (fine) (it's 50% slower than normal) and record it. Quality is pretty good. You can probably use some video editing application to get better quality, slower clips, but I don't know of any free editing apps. Here's another one using VLC from MDYD-868:

View attachment MDYD-868 Slowmo.mp4

The only way I know how to do it is with the VLC media player. While playing a video go to Playback > Speed > Slower (fine) (it's 50% slower than normal) and record it. Quality is pretty good. You can probably use some video editing application to get better quality, slower clips, but I don't know of any free editing apps. Here's another one using VLC from MDYD-868:

View attachment 4663542
Topaz is suppose to be good video editor for enhancement and I think you can do a slow mo feature but I could be wrong.
The trick with the slow mo effect is adding in the frames to achieve the smooth look. VLC is pretty good but the ones I seen here have been done with some software though not sure what software.

If hitomi ever gets pregnant she'll blow up like a plumb.
Just imagine the fucking content... she KNOWS that she has to do milk content! I can't imagine how big they will get...

PD: The closest we've been to that (fake, but still something to dream about)

Attachments

• 058.jpg
    058.jpg
    217.8 KB · Views: 250
  • 072.jpg
    072.jpg
    222.4 KB · Views: 251

View attachment 4663542
Thanks a lot for the answer! I tried VLC for Slo-mo but I thought your video was slower. Again thanks for answering!