Hello everyone! I'm Demora Avarice - BBW4U (No Content allowed by members See 1st post)

what size bra are you getting now?
Sports bras. Basically treat them as a consumable
If the amount added is not what you were hoping for, would you consider another fat transfer?
no. If it were a quick easy heal then maybe, but I have pretty much 6 months of healing after each one. The better part of the last two years I’ve been recovering from something and it sucks. That’s not to say I won’t be growing still though: looking at photos comparing right after my third surgery to right before the fourth I had gotten fairly bigger which means that barely any fluctuations in weight all go to my chest.

36k curvy Kate. Did not fit :giggle:
Id like to give Demora props for actually doing this. I would say those 36Ks are too small, but only a little bit. Id say in those pics she is between a 36K and a well-filled 36KK.

A 36L or 34LL woud mean her tits would be 25% too big for the bra, but that is clearly not the case here.

lurked for a long time and posted myself in other places but not in this part of the forum!
Absolutely love your stuff! You're amazing. Love your smile, love your breasts and your voice. Keep being awesome