Hayden. Huge tits blonde 26yo - FFW4U / Small BBW4U (NO SOCIALS PLEASE)

I can't even with this chick. Sits and complains about working and wishing someone would take care of her so she can retire. All the while she's sitting with a winning lottery ticket in her pocket that for some reason she doesn't cash in. Like even if conservatively a 3rd of her Instagram followers joined her Onlyfans and she charged a modest $10 bucks, that's a little over 1.2 million in one month. How insanely stupid do you have to be to not capitalize on that!? Especially when she obviously shows off her figure intentionally anyway! I swear, if I was in any of these girls positions I'd be rich and retired in no time.

Attachments

• Resized_Screenshot_20240408_100247_Instagram_1712595789049.jpeg
    Resized_Screenshot_20240408_100247_Instagram_1712595789049.jpeg
    224.1 KB · Views: 347
I can't even with this chick. Sits and complains about working and wishing someone would take care of her so she can retire. All the while she's sitting with a winning lottery ticket in her pocket that for some reason she doesn't cash in. Like even if conservatively a 3rd of her Instagram followers joined her Onlyfans and she charged a modest $10 bucks, that's a little over 1.2 million in one month. How insanely stupid do you have to be to not capitalize on that!? Especially when she obviously shows off her figure intentionally anyway! I swear, if I was in any of these girls positions I'd be rich and retired in no time.
Yeah a lot of the IG girls are that way. They want to be spoiled and guys to Cashapp them but they don't to truly work for it aka offer anything in return.