Hayden. Huge tits blonde 26yo - FFW4U / Small BBW4U (NO SOCIALS PLEASE)

I've never quite seen jeans fit a woman they way they fit her. Like, they'll fit around her belly perfectly and then narrow a bit as they go down to fit snug on her thighs as well.

I ain't complaining, though, because the look works for her.

Last edited:
I've never quite seen jeans fit a woman they way they fit her. Like, they'll fit around her belly perfectly and then narrow a bit as they go down to fit snug on her thighs as well.

I ain't complaining, though, because the look works for her.
My wife does the same thing. It's tummy tucking, to avoid the "gunt"

Every pose seems so calculated. When I see her tits in profile they seem much so smaller then the head on shots. Is it just me?

You're right, she knows exactly what angles to use and what tops to wear. When you see the rest of her she's just fat with much smaller tits than it first appears.

Every pose seems so calculated. When I see her tits in profile they seem much so smaller then the head on shots. Is it just me?
I completely confirm your point of view. And I have even noticed myself with several girls with big breasts that I have known in my life that often, very curvy womens who have big breasts, as long as we see them from the front, slightly from a low angle, and also quite close, and it makes the chest enormous.
But as soon as we see the whole body, and even worse when seen from the side, it makes the chest much smaller since these curvy women often have a lot of belly (I should point out that I love women who have big bellies so it's not a criticism) and therefore we realize that the "chest/body proportion" is much lower than expected.
I took such photos myself so I was able to see it in real life.
Hayden has very big breasts, that's for sure. but not as big as you might think when seeing his photos.
I've been wanting to write here for a long time to say "be careful what you see, don't be naive!" lol