Hannah B, British DJ (No OnlyFans)

yeah her of is dying. Boring free content shit paid content

Is anyone still sub to her? I heard she barely interact/talk with fans, just give out ppv and post there and be it lol. Is that true?

Is anyone still sub to her? I heard she barely interact/talk with fans, just give out ppv and post there and be it lol. Is that true?
Her Onlyfans is terrible. It was free a while back so I joined and even for free it was still rubbish.

She used to be ok because she was big all over. Nice big ttits will make up for other short comings. She got carried away with the plastic surgery and the boob reduction just killed it off for me. She’s got this look on her face that all men will immediately ejaculate when she shows the slightest amount of skin. Na. That attitude is a real turn off. Give me a less attractive woman thats a hard worker with a good attitude any day!

She used to be ok because she was big all over. Nice big ttits will make up for other short comings. She got carried away with the plastic surgery and the boob reduction just killed it off for me. She’s got this look on her face that all men will immediately ejaculate when she shows the slightest amount of skin. Na. That attitude is a real turn off. Give me a less attractive woman thats a hard worker with a good attitude any day!
those Post Pregnancy pics was at her biggest. i heard she needs to chop her boobs for health issue. I agree what u said. She's just lazy. Do you realise, she rarely do photoshoot anymore, mostly video. The same video, oily, shaking ass, ass slapping thats it. That attitude is unacceptable

Someone can post this? Pls
She needs to make more videos if slapping that delicious bubbly butt. I particularly enjoy that part but she doesn’t do that enough.