GotPerfectTit, aka Perfectitsss and Beatrice666 (Nice Saggies)

If you want to see her live and chat with her she's on Only Fans tomorrow night!!
''Hi dears , how are you feeling ? I would like to inform you , tommrow night Saturday night 19:20 pm , i will be live here , we will have raflle tickets again , maybe we will cook togheter, can i count on ur company please ? see u tommrow night''

Here's the weekly notification for anyone
Hi again guys , hihihi what can be better than a fun a nice saturday evening in my company? Yipp u guess well i will be live again to 19 :10 pm Romanian time saturday night …. Ofc can be again that raffle tickets that u love so much my lovely guys, can be some games , can be a shower , or maybe much better to be a surprise kisess my dears , i can’t wait to have our fun times ❤️❤️

Hi she's live again this evening on OF for a bit of fun 17.20 UK time
Hello My Dear Guys i want to anounce u yesss again it’s weekend , ohh i know we had an hard week , and complicate week, so what is happen this weekend i will be live here , Saturday in the evening night 19:20 pm Romanian time ❤️❤️❤️❤️ We will have some fashion show and maybe raffle ticket ❤️❤️❤️❤️ Kiss u see u tonight

Hi she's live again this evening on OF for a bit of fun 17.20 UK time
Hello My Dear Guys i want to anounce u yesss again it’s weekend , ohh i know we had an hard week , and complicate week, so what is happen this weekend i will be live here , Saturday in the evening night 19:20 pm Romanian time ❤️❤️❤️❤️ We will have some fashion show and maybe raffle ticket ❤️❤️❤️❤️ Kiss u see u tonight
deem, missed a show,, any rec?

Remembering Briana (GotPerfecTit) some years ago, on her days as AleishaJones.

For me, her best days as a camgirl model.

20210102_0805 Full HD MP4 video link.
I'd agree, AleishaJones was her greatest period show wise. Still deciding when her boobs were at her biggest. They definitely have changed from OG GotPerfecTit till now. Saw a video on this thread that's not too old and her boobs looked massive but sure was the camera angle.

Does anyone have record of bra size?

Her breasts are completely empty; there is no danger of her hurting herself with bondage.
Her peculiarity is that she has two heavy balls at the bottom of her breasts hanging down... but all the long skin connecting those balls to her chest is empty.
There is nothing in it.
It's just stretched skin holding two big balls at the bottom as if they were two socks with a stone in them.
There's no danger of him having problems.
It wouldn't squeeze any sensitive parts.
This particular shape is what makes her breasts so successful.
She does do it. Would like to see where the image came from originally!

Attachments

• igotperfectit_0040_edit_146700561320322.jpg
    igotperfectit_0040_edit_146700561320322.jpg
    129.1 KB · Views: 75
Wow!!!! Nice!!!
Please post the full original tecording/video
Only have this picture. No idea of the source. But would love to find it. Much better than the yellow band stuff she did years ago