Giganto-asstia thread

the thing that makes this so incredible is that she's asian, they're like impossible to find built like that lol
if no one does anything ill try some translation later
This whole page https://vgt.vn/co-gai-so-huu-vong-h...3-cm-khien-cdm-xot-xa-ihyes-20240505t7156169/ done with Google Translate. But doesn't look like everything was translated.
Apparently it's Vietnamese.
Imagine people being sad for her lol. One man's meat they say is.............

=================================
The girl has "oversized" hips, measuring up to 163 cm, making fans feel sad

Recently, on the channel 'Unique Binh Duong', a clip was posted about a young girl named Trang from Kon Tum, whose hips have an "extremely large" size of 163cm, attracting the attention of netizens. She quickly quickly became the person with the largest "hips" in Vietnam.

The girl who is attracting attention from netizens is called Thuy Trang, born in 2006 in Kon Tum with a fairly simple family background, so every day Trang only stays at home to help her family sell pho to make a living. Trang's bust is 163cm. Because she has oversized hips, she wishes she had a normal figure like other girls.

The girl has oversized hips, measuring up to 163 cm, making fans feel sad - Picture 1

However, it seems that for Trang, her bust index is directly proportional to her body, leading to many difficulties in her life due to her current oversized bust. According to netizens, Trang's daily life and work are currently helping her family sell pho to make a living, and have little contact with friends and the outside world.

Not only that, she also had difficulty with clothes. Most of the pants she bought at the market couldn't be worn, so she had to loosen or remove the belt to be able to fit, because Trang only had 2-3 pairs of pants. Can be worn to fit oversized hips. In terms of transportation, this size also makes it impossible for her to travel by bicycle and has to use a motorbike for daily tasks.

Trang's mother shared: "It's like I can't find new clothes to buy for my child to wear. I just go buy used clothes and then buy them and make them bigger for her to wear."

The girl has oversized hips, measuring up to 163 cm, making fans feel sad - Picture 2

The girl has oversized hips, measuring up to 163 cm, making fans feel sad - Photo 3

According to Trang, she had negative feelings, "I also felt uncomfortable because it was difficult to walk, my skin was tight, causing my body to ache," causing her to feel self-conscious about her unbalanced body shape, causing her to lose weight. inherent aesthetics and confidence.

Just through her story, we can see Trang's sadness and disgust for her huge butt. Trang's life is limited to a Pho restaurant with her family. However, she is still healthy and works hard every day.

The girl has oversized hips, measuring up to 163 cm, making fans feel sad - Photo 4

Immediately, a woman directly felt Trang's skin. She felt and commented, "the skin is softer and more flabby than normal people, it's just a blister, not a hard muscle." Trang's mother said that from the time Trang was 11 years old onwards, her body's butt developed and continuously increased in size until she was 16 years old. At that time, the whole family only saw that it was a bit big so they did not suspect it. Well, from the age of 16 until now, he's become more and more "greater" than he is now.

"It's very difficult for him to sleep at night. His body aches so he has to constantly turn around. When I look at him, I feel sorry for him even though I don't know what to do for him," Trang's mother said.

The girl has oversized hips, measuring up to 163 cm, making fans feel sad - Photo 5

Besides Trang, the family also has 3 people, but no one has such a special appearance. Although she has a large body, Trang is a responsible girl who knows how to help her family.

"Even though my body is so big, I can do all the housework. When my parents come home from work, food and water are available; Trang is also the one who takes me to and from school when I go to school," Trang's mother proudly shared. more.

Despite her large body, Trang's diet is quite normal, this girl even eats very little, only 1-2 bowls of rice a day. Sometimes Trang starves herself because she feels bloated and has no appetite, but they don't work.

Talking about his daughter, Trang's father shared about the life around her: "With your body like that, you don't go anywhere, just stay at home. Seeing that you don't dare to contact friends outside, you just I stopped studying until 9th grade." Because when she goes out, she is often talked about by others.

With a poor family background, the family always wishes and hopes that someone will help her treat her butt to reduce it somewhat, sometimes making a father or mother look at their child like So I feel both guilty and pitiful.

The girl has oversized hips, measuring up to 163 cm, making fans feel sad - Photo 6

Currently, Trang is facing many difficulties in life due to her large butt. Hopefully, she will soon find a solution to improve the situation and have a better life.

The story of little girl Trang with a special fate is attracting the attention of the online community in recent days. Youtube channel Unique Binh Duong posted a clip recording Trang's life, attracting more than half a million views in just two days.

Faced with Trang's pitiful situation, many netizens expressed their sympathy and sadness. They shared words of encouragement, comfort and called for help for Trang. "I feel so sorry for the baby, it's so pitiful for his cute and diligent face to be like that," one comment was full of sadness.

Besides, many people also expressed their hope

Attachments

• 1.png
    1.png
    534 KB · Views: 501
  • 2.png
    2.png
    878.3 KB · Views: 519
  • 3.png
    3.png
    876.7 KB · Views: 533
  • 4.jpg
    4.jpg
    203.2 KB · Views: 529
Last edited:
This whole page https://vgt.vn/co-gai-so-huu-vong-h...3-cm-khien-cdm-xot-xa-ihyes-20240505t7156169/ done with Google Translate. But doesn't look like everything was translated.
Apparently it's Vietnamese.
Imagine people being sad for her lol. One man's meat they say is.............

=================================
The girl has "oversized" hips, measuring up to 163 cm, making fans feel sad

Recently, on the channel 'Unique Binh Duong', a clip was posted about a young girl named Trang from Kon Tum, whose hips have an "extremely large" size of 163cm, attracting the attention of netizens. She quickly quickly became the person with the largest "hips" in Vietnam.

The girl who is attracting attention from netizens is called Thuy Trang, born in 2006 in Kon Tum with a fairly simple family background, so every day Trang only stays at home to help her family sell pho to make a living. Trang's bust is 163cm. Because she has oversized hips, she wishes she had a normal figure like other girls.

The girl has oversized hips, measuring up to 163 cm, making fans feel sad - Picture 1

However, it seems that for Trang, her bust index is directly proportional to her body, leading to many difficulties in her life due to her current oversized bust. According to netizens, Trang's daily life and work are currently helping her family sell pho to make a living, and have little contact with friends and the outside world.

Not only that, she also had difficulty with clothes. Most of the pants she bought at the market couldn't be worn, so she had to loosen or remove the belt to be able to fit, because Trang only had 2-3 pairs of pants. Can be worn to fit oversized hips. In terms of transportation, this size also makes it impossible for her to travel by bicycle and has to use a motorbike for daily tasks.

Trang's mother shared: "It's like I can't find new clothes to buy for my child to wear. I just go buy used clothes and then buy them and make them bigger for her to wear."

The girl has oversized hips, measuring up to 163 cm, making fans feel sad - Picture 2

The girl has oversized hips, measuring up to 163 cm, making fans feel sad - Photo 3

According to Trang, she had negative feelings, "I also felt uncomfortable because it was difficult to walk, my skin was tight, causing my body to ache," causing her to feel self-conscious about her unbalanced body shape, causing her to lose weight. inherent aesthetics and confidence.

Just through her story, we can see Trang's sadness and disgust for her huge butt. Trang's life is limited to a Pho restaurant with her family. However, she is still healthy and works hard every day.

The girl has oversized hips, measuring up to 163 cm, making fans feel sad - Photo 4

Immediately, a woman directly felt Trang's skin. She felt and commented, "the skin is softer and more flabby than normal people, it's just a blister, not a hard muscle." Trang's mother said that from the time Trang was 11 years old onwards, her body's butt developed and continuously increased in size until she was 16 years old. At that time, the whole family only saw that it was a bit big so they did not suspect it. Well, from the age of 16 until now, he's become more and more "greater" than he is now.

"It's very difficult for him to sleep at night. His body aches so he has to constantly turn around. When I look at him, I feel sorry for him even though I don't know what to do for him," Trang's mother said.

The girl has oversized hips, measuring up to 163 cm, making fans feel sad - Photo 5

Besides Trang, the family also has 3 people, but no one has such a special appearance. Although she has a large body, Trang is a responsible girl who knows how to help her family.

"Even though my body is so big, I can do all the housework. When my parents come home from work, food and water are available; Trang is also the one who takes me to and from school when I go to school," Trang's mother proudly shared. more.

Despite her large body, Trang's diet is quite normal, this girl even eats very little, only 1-2 bowls of rice a day. Sometimes Trang starves herself because she feels bloated and has no appetite, but they don't work.

Talking about his daughter, Trang's father shared about the life around her: "With your body like that, you don't go anywhere, just stay at home. Seeing that you don't dare to contact friends outside, you just I stopped studying until 9th grade." Because when she goes out, she is often talked about by others.

With a poor family background, the family always wishes and hopes that someone will help her treat her butt to reduce it somewhat, sometimes making a father or mother look at their child like So I feel both guilty and pitiful.

The girl has oversized hips, measuring up to 163 cm, making fans feel sad - Photo 6

Currently, Trang is facing many difficulties in life due to her large butt. Hopefully, she will soon find a solution to improve the situation and have a better life.

The story of little girl Trang with a special fate is attracting the attention of the online community in recent days. Youtube channel Unique Binh Duong posted a clip recording Trang's life, attracting more than half a million views in just two days.

Faced with Trang's pitiful situation, many netizens expressed their sympathy and sadness. They shared words of encouragement, comfort and called for help for Trang. "I feel so sorry for the baby, it's so pitiful for his cute and diligent face to be like that," one comment was full of sadness.

Besides, many people also expressed their hope
If she came to the islands she would be a superstar they cant appreciate a woman like that in Asia

the thing that makes this so incredible is that she's asian, they're like impossible to find built like that lol
if no one does anything ill try some translation later
I KNOOOOOOW. My mouth LITERALLY dropped when I saw it. I've NEVER EVER seen an Asian woman built like that. There were stars in my eyes.

If she came to the islands she would be a superstar they cant appreciate a woman like that in Asia
FACTS

Martha Isabel Bustos Pelaez

Attachments

• BD7B5C11-1186-4B37-8B1C-CF843EC9832F.jpeg
    BD7B5C11-1186-4B37-8B1C-CF843EC9832F.jpeg
    108.3 KB · Views: 400
  • F253DEA7-D39E-41AC-ABD9-9CA5F70CABC2.jpeg
    F253DEA7-D39E-41AC-ABD9-9CA5F70CABC2.jpeg
    87.9 KB · Views: 344
  • 6A6F15FA-AADA-4FFA-8B26-784C60371189.jpeg
    6A6F15FA-AADA-4FFA-8B26-784C60371189.jpeg
    104.9 KB · Views: 357