Giganto-asstia thread

None that I have seen or know about. He did two shoots with her from what I recall. She was an older woman. One clip shows her huge ass standing in profile and her cane is in the background. Maybe she brought it along because she knew she would be walking funny after the poundings he gave her.

https://xhamster.com/videos/the-cake-factory-gets-creampied-8691825

None that I have seen or know about. He did two shoots with her from what I recall. She was an older woman. One clip shows her huge ass standing in profile and her cane is in the background. Maybe she brought it along because she knew she would be walking funny after the poundings he gave her.

https://xhamster.com/videos/the-cake-factory-gets-creampied-8691825
She's the truth, best ass he brought on that site. That's the kinda granny ass I be searching for lol

Mark my words. There is a lot of these in South Africa. Townships and Rural areas
Once upon a time I was helping this one lady (Kimberley Rogers shaped). Platonic without any expectations
She one day asked if we could go for lunch, regardless of where so I agreed and she said this during lunch

"If only I had met you earlier in my life, I am sure I would have dated you or even given you a kid, now that I am here, if you were to consider continuing helping me with my business and a few minor money problems, I will give keys to my home and my entire body to please you as you like"

This guy is on the same path. Trust me

Her ass sticks out just incredible!

Attachments

• 780_1000.jpg
    780_1000.jpg
    86.1 KB · Views: 154
  • 783_1000.jpg
    783_1000.jpg
    98.7 KB · Views: 141
  • 048_1000.jpg
    048_1000.jpg
    103.1 KB · Views: 141
  • 062_1000.jpg
    062_1000.jpg
    124 KB · Views: 138
  • 57999729694 - brickhouse booty the butt xxx.jpg
    57999729694 - brickhouse booty the butt xxx.jpg
    58.2 KB · Views: 150
Anymore mature ladies with a fat ass like msphat70??
There's a couple we post here, like msthickerthan, mountaintop1 but I'm looking for new ones. Like I couldn't believe what I was seeing when I found these ladies. I know there's gotta be more.

Does anyone have any of these videos of diva bombshell
As a "resident follower" of this thread, all I can say is anything that ever was, including those, have been posted in this thread either by myself or someone else.
Unfortunately I couldn't tell which pages.
Happy hunting.