Funny story = polish mom

Timmy19

Reaction score
Many years ago I met this polish milf on a dating site. She was probably in her mid 40's while I was in my late 20's. She had short hair, and a huge pair of tits. She was very fit and slim since she had a physical job and bicycled a lot. Her face was a bit "boyish" look, but she was not ugly. More like a tomboy.

So our first meet was at her place. We saw a movie. I sat close to her in the couch. After a while I started groping her breasts and she responeded something like "Oohh!" - hehe she was not good at my native language and we spoke mostly in few words she understood.
The next thing I remember is that I lay on my back on the couch and she is leaning over me with her huge tits hanging out and they are in my face. And as I suck and grope them I remember she said "Oh, shiiiit". It was so good and I was so horny.

Next thing I remember is taking her from behind in her bedroom and she riding me. She came like crazy when she rode me. Moaning and screaming like a whore.
But sadly the worst part was the smell = it smelled like shrimps in the entire room. So either she had some odor problem or fungus. I heard women who sleep a lot around can get this bad odor due to infection from men.

Anyway, after we showered and I remember she slapping my ass hehe. Sad part was that I was not horny anylonger and I wanted to go home.
I remember I found out some bullshit excuse to go home and so I drove home.
Then the next day I started chatting with another polish girl on this site. This girl was much younger, about my age. We chatted and agreed to meet.
She said her mom was out working for the weekend so I could come home to her place.

Guess what... this girl was the daughter of the milf I had just fucked a few days ago! I found out when she gave me the address to her home.
So I went there, fucked her in the same house as I fucked her milf mom. Sadly this girl didn't have the huge tits as her mom had. Her mom must have had K or L cup or something. This girl probably just a C cup.
Anyway after I fucked her, we watched a movie and then I said I had to get up early so I went home.
She wanted to meet again but then I told her that I fucked her mom and she blocked me.
What are the odds? It's something I will never forget and that will probably never happen again hehe

Attachments

• huuuge.jpg
    huuuge.jpg
    872.3 KB · Views: 1,020
Many years ago I met this polish milf on a dating site. She was probably in her mid 40's while I was in my late 20's. She had short hair, and a huge pair of tits. She was very fit and slim since she had a physical job and bicycled a lot. Her face was a bit "boyish" look, but she was not ugly. More like a tomboy.

So our first meet was at her place. We saw a movie. I sat close to her in the couch. After a while I started groping her breasts and she responeded something like "Oohh!" - hehe she was not good at my native language and we spoke mostly in few words she understood.
The next thing I remember is that I lay on my back on the couch and she is leaning over me with her huge tits hanging out and they are in my face. And as I suck and grope them I remember she said "Oh, shiiiit". It was so good and I was so horny.

Next thing I remember is taking her from behind in her bedroom and she riding me. She came like crazy when she rode me. Moaning and screaming like a whore.
But sadly the worst part was the smell = it smelled like shrimps in the entire room. So either she had some odor problem or fungus. I heard women who sleep a lot around can get this bad odor due to infection from men.

Anyway, after we showered and I remember she slapping my ass hehe. Sad part was that I was not horny anylonger and I wanted to go home.
I remember I found out some bullshit excuse to go home and so I drove home.
Then the next day I started chatting with another polish girl on this site. This girl was much younger, about my age. We chatted and agreed to meet.
She said her mom was out working for the weekend so I could come home to her place.

Guess what... this girl was the daughter of the milf I had just fucked a few days ago! I found out when she gave me the address to her home.
So I went there, fucked her in the same house as I fucked her milf mom. Sadly this girl didn't have the huge tits as her mom had. Her mom must have had K or L cup or something. This girl probably just a C cup.
Anyway after I fucked her, we watched a movie and then I said I had to get up early so I went home.
She wanted to meet again but then I told her that I fucked her mom and she blocked me.
What are the odds? It's something I will never forget and that will probably never happen again hehe
He shoots he scores…. Twice in his case

Stories like this are great. Congrats, thanks for sharing.

I had a similar experience but in reverse. Daughter first, months later, her mother second. They were both fun but the mom was on a whole other level. Years of neglect and repression boiled over when we got together. She was an insatiable freak. God bless horny older women.

Stories like this are great. Congrats, thanks for sharing.

I had a similar experience but in reverse. Daughter first, months later, her mother second. They were both fun but the mom was on a whole other level. Years of neglect and repression boiled over when we got together. She was an insatiable freak. God bless horny older women.
Yeah women in their 40's are the best. The hormones and changes in their body turns them into nymphomaniacs almost.
I dated one women with fairly large tits for 2 years: She had D cup, but they were a bit bigger I think. I could just barely stroke her tits and she jolted up and got horny right away. She could also get an orgasm just by playing her tits alone.

But sadly the worst part was the smell = it smelled like shrimps in the entire room.
The 'ole shrimp vagina situation. I had a similar encounter also in my 20's, but in a car. My whole car smelled like it was left out in the sun with something dead in it. Took weeks to get the smell out. Was like the old Seinfeld episode. Real boner killer.

It's moments like these where we come face to face with our convictions.

the mom. Also because of her huge tits. More turnon. Also girls in their 20's are super boring usually. Just lays there like a sack of potatoes expecting miracles
Yes true, like a starfish, just lays down and open legs.