FB Dating App Huge potential

Hey Guys, sorry I’ve been MIA… I’ve been living the dream. It’s been sex every night to now at least 4 times a week so it’s been amazing. I’ve gotten so many requests for updates so here are some but I have to be super discrete so I have to block her beautiful face and mines because with social media, you never know. I do have some fricken crazy stories to share but here first here are some pics for you guys. Just want you guys to know she did lose 60lbs in 1 year so that’s why some of the pictures are older but I’m sure majority of you guys won’t mind…

Last edited:
Hey Guys, sorry I’ve been MIA… I’ve been living the dream. It’s been sex every night to now at least 4 times a week so it’s been amazing. I’ve gotten so many requests for updates so here are some but I have to be super discrete so I have to block her beautiful face and mines because with social media, you never know. I do have some fricken crazy stories to share but here first here are some pics for you guys. Just want you guys to know she did lose 60lbs in 1 year so that’s why some of the pictures are older but I’m sure majority of you guys won’t mind…
Respect, my friend. You have won at life!

My apologies fellas for being MIA!!! So the update now is that we are dating now and it’s a pretty serious thing now. She had a crazy ex b/f and so she has security cameras around her house except her bedroom. I finally just met her daughter after 3 months of seeing each other at my place. I do have some nudes of her, but she’s my lady now and I don’t want to post her online as they are nudes for me. I

Had to read that bit twice

Last edited:
Keep living that dream. Hope it never ends.

Which chick from your escapades is this again? I think you posted a few if I recall

Going on a date with this gem tomorrow night. She has a daughter which is ok, but looking forward to seeing what she’s going to be wearing… probably won’t get lucky the first night, may just lower my expectations and see where it goes. What bra size do you guys think she is? I’m sure they’ll look so much bigger in person too!
My guess would be 34J is an accurate size, but like most big busted girls, she’s probably wearing a 38DD or something like that

Hey buddy--are these all the same lady?

That’s a win for sure

The topless picture is demonstrably not the same as the girl you've been posting as your girlfriend. The freckles/birth marks on her left arm are noticeably absent in all other pictures showing the same arm.

The woman in the first photo has a noticeably different hairline and thinner hair than the girl you've been posting as your girlfriend.

Anyway have fun with what you're doing.

The topless picture is demonstrably not the same as the girl you've been posting as your girlfriend. The freckles/birth marks on her left arm are noticeably absent in all other pictures showing the same arm.

The woman in the first photo has a noticeably different hairline and thinner hair than the girl you've been posting as your girlfriend.

Anyway have fun with what you're doing.
Yeah, its part and parcel of the subforum since its real life and stories.