Enjoy my wife!;)

More of her amazing rack, please tell me what you think of my wife and i love hearing what you guys would love to do to her too! Pms are open too if you wanna be super descriptive lol also just curious is there anyone on here that saved pics or videos of my wife to use her whenever you wanted her?
How big is that bra?

Few videos! Ill have to edit the other two i was gonna post with this because the files are too large
Very large :emoji_grin: Jesus, I could suck on those nipples for hours. Does she like biting too?

You are soooooooo lucky
She is better than the best expectation
Destroy her cunt as much as u can

No update with my friend but i do have new pics of my gorgeous wife and her amazing tits! She sent me these as i was working as a progressive tease and I greatly enjoyed it lol, hopefully everyone here enjoys it as well and blows some loads to these pics!
holy moly maaan, look at that hard tits ( the last pic ) i hope there is an upload of you sucking that hardest tits i've ever seen dudeee!

So I’ve had a lot of guys ask for me to start posting again so here i am! Hopefully everyone still enjoys my wife! If you still have pics of her id love to see what pics you have saved or what pics or videos have made you cum the most! Here is a new titty drop vid and a few older pics! Its a good view to wake up to in the mornings;) I love hearing how much everyone enjoys my wifes body so please done hesitate to tell me what you think of her! Hopefully she helps some fellow titty bros empty some loads! Also ill do my best to fulfill requests! Just to get ahead of the game theyre size 38KK and shes 32:) enjoy!!
Wow! Wish I could enjoy your wife