Emily Jones aka Miss Jones, Voluptuous Brunette (nudes)

She’s doing live shows on her OF now . The last one she did , she was wearing a bikini and took off her top
Is she showing nudity more often now? Has she shown her pussy or bare ass? The last time I subbed to her she wouldn't even reply back to me when I politely asked if she had more nude or topless premium content for sale

Is she showing nudity more often now? Has she shown her pussy or bare ass? The last time I subbed to her she wouldn't even reply back to me when I politely asked if she had more nude or topless premium content for sale

She didn’t show her bare ass or pussy but the bikini she was wearing wasn’t covering much . She did a few poses from behind and at one point was hinting touching herself while laying down.
Her live shows have been tip goal content: at 100 she flashed her nipples , at 200 she untied her top and showed her bare tits for about a minute. Someone asked her the cost of getting naked and she said 700 was the tip goal
I can’t answer the question of her response to premium content via DMs and PPVs but the watchers of her latest live show heavily implied they wanted to contact her in the DMs afterward

She didn’t show her bare ass or pussy but the bikini she was wearing wasn’t covering much . She did a few poses from behind and at one point was hinting touching herself while laying down.
Her live shows have been tip goal content: at 100 she flashed her nipples , at 200 she untied her top and showed her bare tits for about a minute. Someone asked her the cost of getting naked and she said 700 was the tip goal
I can’t answer the question of her response to premium content via DMs and PPVs but the watchers of her latest live show heavily implied they wanted to contact her in the DMs afterward
Is this the same bikini?
https://www.instagram.com/p/C5oIibdKJM4/