Echo Yue, aka Echoo, Echo0210 and nami - ASIAN

Here's the link to all of her older 2018-2019 Dancing Video from Hujiao platform :

268 videos - 9GB

https://drive.google.com/drive/u/0/...L3q1?pli=1&usp=drive_open&sort=13&direction=a

you have 5 days to download it before it erased.

Password to decompress is : 上村花论坛看小姐姐

Make sure to decompress it using 7zip (Win) or Unarchiver in Mac and use Simplified Chinese Encoding for both file and password.

I opened the original archive file in 7-zip by changing the character format for the entire app to simplified chinese. But I've been trying the 7-zip windows way for the 14 zip files afterward for a while and I haven't yet managed to make it work. Keeps on saying wrong password no matter how much chinese encoding support I give it. Anyone else have any success on windows? I don't think Unarchiver apps on windows is made by the same company and looks shady/not working

I did this in windows and it worked

Start > Settings > Control Panel > Regional and Language Options

In Regional and Language Options window,
- go Advanced tab
- in Language for non-Unicode programs section,
- select Chinese (Hong Kong S.A.R) for Chinese Traditional
- select Chinese (PRC) for Chinese Simplified
- Click OK or Apply button

-> Restart Windows

I opened the original archive file in 7-zip by changing the character format for the entire app to simplified chinese. But I've been trying the 7-zip windows way for the 14 zip files afterward for a while and I haven't yet managed to make it work. Keeps on saying wrong password no matter how much chinese encoding support I give it. Anyone else have any success on windows? I don't think Unarchiver apps on windows is made by the same company and looks shady/not working
You dont have to extract each Zip files btw, only the first one, and it will extract the rest during process.

I did this in windows and it worked

Start > Settings > Control Panel > Regional and Language Options

In Regional and Language Options window,
- go Advanced tab
- in Language for non-Unicode programs section,
- select Chinese (Hong Kong S.A.R) for Chinese Traditional
- select Chinese (PRC) for Chinese Simplified
- Click OK or Apply button

-> Restart Windows
This totally worked, thank you.

she seems to be doing battles in tiktok is that recent ?? any updates ??

Attachments

• download (5)-00.01.09.623-00.05.04.696.mp4
    26.1 MB
some new I found well I have not seen it before I might be wrong

Attachments

• download (6).mp4
    3 MB
  • yF6HwD_iZiy2apjwNjsqMyWpt21D-DXB7NINgnbztBTqBXb0TqEzi0HI2G1gVo7x632z6YPkLQb3Z-GzHm2xrljQFzPws_...mp4
    7 MB
  • 泡泡街拍吃糖吐泡泡太古里街拍 街拍女神 二次元 吃糖吐泡泡最新街拍-快手.mp4
    2.9 MB
  • 街拍-快手.mp4
    4 MB
Has anyone messaged her on IG for the VIP access? I'm just a little sceptical because she wanted $200 via paypal straight off the bat. Like I'm not even sure if the Instagram is official. She only has 286k followers and isn't even verified. Has anyone paid the $200 and knows if it is worth it?