Drake discussion thread

No she didn't. I've seen her IG stories for like the last week and she's been in Italy the whole time. You probably just confused an Italian name for a Spanish name and assumed it was Miami lol.
She did tag Miami. This was 2 days ago. It was a joke w a friend she was in the car w at the time. She wasn’t really there.

She did tag Miami. This was 2 days ago. It was a joke w a friend she was in the car w at the time. She wasn’t really there.
Yeah, because I was about to say, you can just go to her most recent IG highlights and look at the dates to see that she's been in Italy (with all her Italian friends) for the last week.

i think he is still fucking her tbh. she lives in Canada, and is easily top 3 girl in Canada rn. EASY. so it's probably quite convinent for him.
Yeah, for sure. The only thing I meant by "old news" was that it's pretty much confirmed and not even really just a speculation at this point.

Laura jo 22nd bday today. Saw her post on her IG. Wonder what drake got her...or will be ''giving" to her later tonight..
If she Go LA this Week we Will know

Now that mf is fucking Katiana Kay. I used to like her and she and her bf were cute and wholesome, but this is disgusting. That guy is cucked.