Don't get scammed by OnlyFans girls like Cheryl_Blossom & managers

me too had bad experience with aggressive,annoying stile to seduce- its almost like commanding to buy and trying several tricks: with selling older vids as new often extreme overpriced-or trying to flirt with pretending to be single(although from social media you can find contrary)its so obvious that often not the model is speaking herself-specially when you know the model since longer time and see the change in chatting stile

me too had bad experience with aggressive,annoying stile to seduce- its almost like commanding to buy and trying several tricks: with selling older vids as new often extreme overpriced-or trying to flirt with pretending to be single(although from social media you can find contrary)its so obvious that often not the model is speaking herself-specially when you know the model since longer time and see the change in chatting stile
since the seducing phrases some models use are the same it might be also a robot generating it-they might already use AI chatbots--https://getbotly.com/

As many of you know... 95% of these chicks don't actually run their accounts themselves (social medias & OF) and they hire men/boyfriend to reply for them and sell you things all day.

I have the actual Cheryl Blossom on WhatsApp from like 5 years ago when she was new (no I won't doxxx her #).

I never talk to her but she did reply eventually when I accused her of scamming people and she was like "please don't tell anyone" then goes back to ghosting lmao.

These chicks are total scammers, they sell you a dream... be smarter.

The first message I was just playing dumb, I know what she does.

I don't really care, just figured I'd enlighten some of you guys who think this OF stuff is real

Send her this pic on her free OF if she/he/they (her manager) begs you for money and be like "damn I'd have tipped you if it was actually you" lol (the answer back will be priceless!)
Why talk to them? I know I have nothing to offer them so whats the issue here? Go on onlyfans, pay for nudes, then loggoff. Its not a complicated relationship.

As many of you know... 95% of these chicks don't actually run their accounts themselves (social medias & OF) and they hire men/boyfriend to reply for them and sell you things all day.

I have the actual Cheryl Blossom on WhatsApp from like 5 years ago when she was new (no I won't doxxx her #).

I never talk to her but she did reply eventually when I accused her of scamming people and she was like "please don't tell anyone" then goes back to ghosting lmao.

I don't really care, just figured I'd enlighten some of you guys who think this OF stuff is real

Send her this pic on her free OF if she/he/they (her manager) begs you for money and be like "damn I'd have tipped you if it was actually you" lol (the answer back will be priceless!)
I hope you did not give your username to them, it would be banned in a second haha

Bro, I confronted Cheryl on her onlyfans about her content being repetitive and boring and she responded like this:

Attachments

• Captura de tela 2024-03-13 224231.png
    Captura de tela 2024-03-13 224231.png
    72.1 KB · Views: 153
  • Captura de tela 2024-03-13 224214.png
    Captura de tela 2024-03-13 224214.png
    82.8 KB · Views: 142
  • Captura de tela 2024-03-13 222812.png
    Captura de tela 2024-03-13 222812.png
    73.2 KB · Views: 134
  • Captura de tela 2024-03-13 222754.png
    Captura de tela 2024-03-13 222754.png
    82.1 KB · Views: 126
  • Captura de tela 2024-03-13 222722.png
    Captura de tela 2024-03-13 222722.png
    87.3 KB · Views: 133
  • Captura de tela 2024-03-13 222656.png
    Captura de tela 2024-03-13 222656.png
    80.6 KB · Views: 151
The reason I can just never bring myself to subscribe to any OF is the scummy business practices which seem to be commonplace. You pay a monthly fee, but then have to pay for individual content as well, often at ridiculous rates. I remember hearing Beth and a few others offering individual photos/vids in the triple digits. Get tae fuck. As I've said before, it's a matter of principle. I wouldn't pay for Netflix or Hulu if I then had to also buy each movie anyway after joining. If a content creator wants to increase their membership fee to say 40-50 quid per month or something, then I guess go for it? I want to make it clear I'm not begrudging people income for hours spent making content, but that it has to be sensible and tempered from just blatant greed.

A new freelance writer can't expect to be paid the same way as Brandon Sanderson or Stephen King, it's about being true to yourself and not just showing outright contempt for your audience and supporters in exchange for a quick one-off payment. What's better, a subscriber who pays 40 per month for years or buys one set for 200 and feels ripped off then leaves? Obviously with tits/looks you need to strike while the iron is hot, before age sets in (although there's a big audience for milfs so maybe not?) but even so the point stands.

I'm not some Scrooge who doesn't know how to splurge or let loose, but at the same time I'm no fool when it comes to cons or being put through the ringer. That being said, I have heard of certain OF pages being done properly and with a bit of respect for their fans as well, I remember hearing Tessa's was actually pretty good before she disappeared. That being said, I've probably seen most of her content anyway so..shrugs.

Last edited:
Although I find it dishonest and unethical, I understand why most models use an agency. For a small percentage of their earnings (around 20%), they literally take care of everything (texts and dms). They also don't have to deal with guys writing some probably weird stuff and sending dick pics and probably much worst in the dms. They just produce minimal content and then rake in the dough while a bunch of guys do all the work.

I've subbed to like maybe 40 girls and vast majority are great, even if some not very active at all. But some offer bountiful riches via message/'VIP' but just don't deliver. Sarah McDonald only one to avoid for me.

Honestly, just don’t bother with any onlyfans girl is my takeaway. Unfortunately if you were to get someone else to run/manage your personal business in the real world and have limited genuine customer interaction, you’d fail as a business. Unfortunately for Onlyfans, sex appeal is what brings customers back no matter how lazy, repetitive or inconsistent their content is. OF management agencies are the worst thing to happen second to onlyfans itself lol. Seldom does the money the models make actually reach the pockets of said model.

im sure these gals LOVE to have 'fans' like you.
In all fairness her page has become increasingly worse. Rarely any true topless content almost everything is locked behind a paywall and you still have to pay to subscribe. I'm sure it's annoying to have guys like that message but when the return for the money isn't worth it you will get messages like that. My issue with her, Alena Ostanova and others who use these management companies is I will let my subscription expire then they randomly subscribe to my profile and multiple times a day bombard me with paid messages it's ridiculous.

I’ve been approached multiple times, I will never sign my account over to this stuff, they wanted me to essentially hand over the keys to my account along with sending them an external hard drive or Dropbox of all of my content so they can sell everything on PPV.

What really pushed me over the edge was a girl who I had taken the time to mentor through running onlyfans had the nerve to ask me if I’d allow her to run my account with her new platform management company, the fucking nerve.

Girls who use these companies are very obvious, two that I sub to their free accounts will DM PPV bait with8n seconds of each other every day.

I’ve always prided my account on it being genuine, greed like this will be the end of the platform and it’s already on the bones of its ass.

The only real scam on OF in my opinion is the massive amount of accounts that relentlessly post and advertise on Reddit and shit and make it sound like their accounts are super raunchy and have actual hot content and then you subscribe and they post less and more tame content than they do on their free, public social media accounts. There were some that would go literal weeks without OF posts but they'd still be there commenting and posting on reddit advertising every day. I know it's likely bots and shit but still, the effort shows.

I used to subscribe to some OF accounts in my simpier days and there were a few I thought were actually worth it but I'd say the majority of them are just blatant scams from women to trick sad guys into giving them 10 bucks. Promising face reveals, B/G content, then it's nothing but reposts. And not like there's a review system or anything so you can warn others and they aren't technically breaking any rules so you can't report them.

Then you go on some of these "creator" forums and they all whine and wonder why their subs plummet hah. Most simps wise up eventually, though I guess there's still enough out there they can usually scrape out a living. I could post a few memorable ones but I don't know if that's allowed, no point either way though honestly... I just stopped giving them money.